Epic Boss - Gemello - Quest Info - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss - Gemello - Quest Info

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    That is what it looks like. First one started early so had 31 hrs on it.
    It started early, so isnt more likely it's around 12 EST start?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I checked the clock on the day one guild part at 9:30pm pacific and it showed 1 day 2 hrs and 30 mins so I am guessing it will reset at midnight PST.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by England Jon View Post
    Sorry dumb question for which I expect the appropriate abuse, but do the Daily Challenges to come start at 03:00 EST, 08:00 GMT?
    Nah, not a dumb question at all. According to timers, the reset would fall on 3am EST / 8am GMT. I've added that info to the first post as well.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by taxman View Post
    I checked the clock on the day one guild part at 9:30pm pacific and it showed 1 day 2 hrs and 30 mins so I am guessing it will reset at midnight PST.
    So I'm assuming you also sent in a epic boss idea? :-) and yes, I have a few of you in my army as well!

Post Count
    They naamed units after forum names
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Post Count
    For anyone contemplating doing this, but remain conservative on CP, the total CP for all the boss kills plus all the quest parts (assuming both continue the pattern of +5 XP per level), is 26,800 + the XP for whatever you do to trigger the 100 bosses. If you do it at crossroads and it triggers every time, that is +100.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Are we gonna get to continue this quest or not???

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is anyone else having problems with the second part of the guild quest. It has not opened up for our guild yet?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is not open for anyone. I think it will start on the 24 hour day turnover in the quest timer for the entire event.

Post Count
    Since the first quest was due to expire at midnight Pacific time, it stands to reason that is when the next will start, and that the rest will be 24-hour quests as usual. The timing sucks big time for everyone in the States but what can you do?

I am more bummed that I calculated the XP for completing the 100 kills + quests, and it would actually force my mini to climb at least TEN LEVELS. The final prize is very, very, very nice but I am not willing to pay that extreme an XP penalty for it I'm sad to say. So no gems to be bought for my mini, and no help from my mini for the guild quests. I will just do what I can for free on my main.

It SUCKS that Gree is forcing these XP down our throats for one of the two things minis exist for (the other being the ability to average twice as many CP per successful hit in war). I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is Gree's penalizing the HLPs in war and difficulty in Epic Bosses that directly caused the rise of the mini. And rather than kill the mini as they are trying to do, to actually empower the HLP to do it all (including score as much as a mini in war, and complete 100 Epic Bosses) is really the better solution. Make us WANT to level and we will.

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    For anyone contemplating doing this, but remain conservative on CP, the total CP for all the boss kills plus all the quest parts (assuming both continue the pattern of +5 XP per level), is 26,800 + the XP for whatever you do to trigger the 100 bosses. If you do it at crossroads and it triggers every time, that is +100.
    Thank you Z for computing this.... I already leveled twice...
    My mini is also sitting out... I dont want to go from level 30s to 50s... lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Since the first quest was due to expire at midnight Pacific time, it stands to reason that is when the next will start, and that the rest will be 24-hour quests as usual. The timing sucks big time for everyone in the States but what can you do?

I am more bummed that I calculated the XP for completing the 100 kills + quests, and it would actually force my mini to climb at least TEN LEVELS. The final prize is very, very, very nice but I am not willing to pay that extreme an XP penalty for it I'm sad to say. So no gems to be bought for my mini, and no help from my mini for the guild quests. I will just do what I can for free on my main.

It SUCKS that Gree is forcing these XP down our throats for one of the two things minis exist for (the other being the ability to average twice as many CP per successful hit in war). I've said it before and I'll say it again: It is Gree's penalizing the HLPs in war and difficulty in Epic Bosses that directly caused the rise of the mini. And rather than kill the mini as they are trying to do, to actually empower the HLP to do it all (including score as much as a mini in war, and complete 100 Epic Bosses) is really the better solution. Make us WANT to level and we will.
    Zenobia...

The Epic Boss has always been heavy on low-level players for the longest time I can remember. At least 10 levels worth, anyways. The first one I completed fully, 50 kills, was also the first one I participated in, and I gained something like 15 or 20 levels at the time.

You don't want 25% Beast Attack, 20% Infantry Defense, and you want to selfishly hold potential kills back when Days 6 and 7 roll around for your guild all because you want to keep your precious llp a low level? No offense meant, but f'ing get real. That mindset is a major issue of the game right now, Epic Bosses have never been a free stroll in the park, and the EXP gain potential, to me, is considered enough to justify the bonuses.

Or, you could just have it sit in a guild, do nothing, and gain EXP only from the guild quests as it selfishly builds from doing nothing. That's why the Guild rewards this cycle were dropped so much (at least I believe so). Just imagine if you didn't have a good weapon for your precious llp, it really wouldn't get anywhere.

I'm a bit harsh, but really, that's just silly.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Agree with Lys. Whats the fun in playing the game if you dont want to play and only get rewards for others work?

I have a LLP too but will try to help the guild with is as much as possible.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    If you are level 15 is it possible to complete the 100 kills without the need for gems? If not, how many gems is it likely to require?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The major problem with this and all events is this is the only game I know that programs the oxy-moron of "experience penalty". Sooner or later gree will realize this is effecting their bottom line and the advantage of being a low level will dry up quickly. A day the level 200s look forward to and the mini dreads. But mark my words it will happen.