Page 1 of 3 123 Last

What are peoples' views on this new epic & epic chest deal?

I just want to know what people think about all of this, it seems like a new chest every week - more gems required - we are having an epic chest 24/7, and more and more epics are being pushed out very quickly. I learned my lesson last time I bought a load of chests when I received no more than garbage.

Seriously are they continuously making money from these chests 24/7 with ridiculously low odds? Will this end up killing off this game? Is this too much too soon, or just too far? just want opinions that's all.

My opinion is that they just want you to continuously spend money 24/7 non stop etc. And obviously it's down to the individual how much you spend and how often, but can it get much worse than this?

It's about time they did permanent epic chests

The chest with new epics will keep coming. Gree as a profit making company would just milking this cash cow. It's an endless cycle.

As for the opening of chest, as a player you can chose not to open chest or just open them with free gems that you get in game. I have friends who never spend a dime on this game. All his epics are obtained through his hard work. That I admire him!

Don't open the chest; it's bugged!

E/A epic doesn't actually exist yet!

I like to go to a gas station whenever I want. Not have to wait for the special fuel chest to be available. They aren't forcing you to do anything 24/7. Buy or don't buy. This place has more whine than a party store.
    Android over 256

Whats up with them having absolute crap rewards..... flame wanderers shroud+

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Im Jake View Post
    Whats up with them having absolute crap rewards..... flame wanderers shroud+
    Cheaper chests + 15 extra fusion boost armors... I don't think the extra armor really matters? And it is a legendary, you can just fuse it away.
    Last edited by Sent; 01-16-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Gree is just trying to make money. If you give them your money its on you. Cant blame them for trying.

Just be playing instead of paying.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Loose-End View Post
    I just want to know what people think about all of this, it seems like a new chest every week - more gems required - we are having an epic chest 24/7, and more and more epics are being pushed out very quickly. I learned my lesson last time I bought a load of chests when I received no more than garbage.

Seriously are they continuously making money from these chests 24/7 with ridiculously low odds? Will this end up killing off this game? Is this too much too soon, or just too far? just want opinions that's all.

My opinion is that they just want you to continuously spend money 24/7 non stop etc. And obviously it's down to the individual how much you spend and how often, but can it get much worse than this?
    the last several hundred dollars ive spent opening the chests up I haven't even gotten one single epic. ths chest here I spent 150 no epic 1 legendary

New epics will be released every week, that's for sure... why? Because an epic armor is given as arena reward

The only content in the game is new EB and new GW armor.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

EB isn't even new anymore. We're looking at re-used artwork with different coloring three weeks in a row. Give em a month, they'll fire another developer, and it'll be re-colored armors made as epics with a small visual movement.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Angry 40 Sandstorm Chests and ZERO Epics

I opened 40 chests last night and got zero epics. I sent an email complaint to GREE and got "due to higher than normal volume...". Ummm yea, when you treat customers like that your volume goes up. I'm an avid player and 2nd round of opening 40 chests. I got two epics out of the Winter Chest, which I could live with. 0-1 and I wouldn't waste my money. I would just use the gems to fight more and use fusion. What is 3x if they lower the original 1x to .0001 and then call it 3x and put a sale on gems. I call it false advertising. I'm not logging back into the game until I get a response from GREE. They can have the armors back and the fusions and refund my money or I'm going to dispute with my bank. Already called them this am and they said no issue. One thing in my favor... My wife will be happy if GREE does nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnuff View Post
    I opened 40 chests last night and got zero epics. I sent an email complaint to GREE and got "due to higher than normal volume...". Ummm yea, when you treat customers like that your volume goes up. I'm an avid player and 2nd round of opening 40 chests. I got two epics out of the Winter Chest, which I could live with. 0-1 and I wouldn't waste my money. I would just use the gems to fight more and use fusion. What is 3x if they lower the original 1x to .0001 and then call it 3x and put a sale on gems. I call it false advertising. I'm not logging back into the game until I get a response from GREE. They can have the armors back and the fusions and refund my money or I'm going to dispute with my bank. Already called them this am and they said no issue. One thing in my favor... My wife will be happy if GREE does nothing
    5x chance
    Epic: 3%
    Epic+: 1%

3/4x chance
    Try not to think about it.

I spent 11,000 gems on Winter Chest & got a moon+ & Arby+.

Stop crying imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    5x chance
    Epic: 3%
    Epic+: 1%

3/4x chance
    Try not to think about it.

I spent 11,000 gems on Winter Chest & got a moon+ & Arby+.

Stop crying imo.

Not crying. It's only $100USD/70Euro. It's the principal.
    Where did you find the 5x = 3% Epic/1% Epic?