Declaring war - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Declaring war

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    It wasn't the first time it had happened like that, and in fact that had happened in the past to the team who pulled it off this time around. We'd already been internally split on the whole thing for a long time, and the call from the community after that was just basically the last straw. It's never been as popular a tactic in CC, although it still happens.
    But cj the CC community has been crying for this change for a long time, wether it's a popular tactic here or not, once war starts the leader is powerless if someone sabotages the syn. If I remember last war there was a thread on here from a regular poster who had the same problem with someone declaring war after war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1 for First Officer status (or Captain status). Being able to boot people should not be exclusive (given the android recruit stats viewing problem). Although officers only declaring war is a small step toward sanity.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Addition to my last post...it is not uncommon for a player to break their phone, or lose their account (even a Leader)...First Officer/Captain Status would help with these problems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Addition to my last post...it is not uncommon for a player to break their phone, or lose their account (even a Leader)...First Officer/Captain Status would help with these problems.
    You are exactly correct there. Last summer I was the leader of my synd and on Friday afternoon around 3:00pm my iPhone went swimming into the hottub. Needless to say I couldn't build walls during the weekend and neither could officers. We took a pounding because I couldn't access the acct and my poor team could just watch in horror as we lost battle after battle do to no walls
    Crime city I accept all
    Mafia code 123 096 134
    2 Modern war ids I'd: 733 991 723 - 420-371-034 join our fraction
    Invite code: 724958660 and development camp 513459736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Kitty / Grecoref...

all good points and we know what happens to those...

Post Count
    make this happen..