Declaring war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Declaring war

Banned
    Post Count

Declaring war

Modern war has just got only leader and officers can declare war will CC be getting this please

Quote Originally Posted by Turbomatic View Post
    Modern war has just got only leader and officers can declare war will CC be getting this please
    Entirely possible, but it needs a test drive in MW before anything else.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok thank you cj

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Gree should make this an option, for the leader to choose if they want only officers to declare war.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Post Count
    I agree it should be an option. Or just make it so officer are the only ones able to declare war. Just like the raid boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Gree should make this an option, for the leader to choose if they want only officers to declare war.
    That option is already there... Promote people to officer..

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by narsly View Post
    That option is already there... Promote people to officer..
    But the officers only declare war isn't out yet for CC, so the option is not already there...
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    But the officers only declare war isn't out yet for CC, so the option is not already there...
    Think he means the option for the leader to decided if officers can only declare or not and by that he means promote people to officers if you want everyone to be able to declare

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Think he means the option for the leader to decided if officers can only declare or not and by that he means promote people to officers if you want everyone to be able to declare
    They dont need promoting to declare, as it stands anyone can declare. Leader can not stop members declaring during war
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

change the declare war button

Just change the setup to the same one we already use in the boss events. make it so only officers can push it. we already use this when we fight the syn boss. my syn and so many others are strugglinlg. because we get ignorant people joining then sabotaging us in of the war and we cannot kick till the war is over PLEASE FIX THIS.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Entirely possible, but it needs a test drive in MW before anything else.
    bit of a lame response from development...

considering this functionality has been successfully implemented for the Raid Boss...
    on plus side, at least you had a response!

My Syndicate's SOPs are ONLY OFFICERS AND LEADERS CAN DECLARE WAR
    This is Posted in Forum & PM'd to Each Individual Member...

Members who can't read or are slow on uptake, get booted! Unfortunately, you have to wait until Event is over...

Message is slowly getting through, as we only had one Battle Called last event, within minutes of fight finishing...
    An improvement on the usual 3-5 Muppet induced fights!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    On another point about improving Syndicates...

When will we see the creation of a 1st Officer or Executive Officer, within the Syndicate Rank Structure???

It's crazy that only the Leader has power to Remove Members and also Buy Hideouts etc...

I'm 1st Officer with my Syndicate, work damn hard for the Syndicate and am totally trusted & relied upon by Leader but, all I can do is accept New/Returning Members - Exactly the same as every other Officer!

On my Android Tablet Mafia Attack/Defence + all Weapons/Armour and Vehicles are 'zeroed' out; so, if I accept someone I'm doing it blind and then have to email Leader to get rid of anyone who doesn't meet our criteria!

I'm sure there are many other frustrated No1s dotted throughout the CC Syndicates...
    isn't it about time you created a worthwhile Rank Position for us!!??

Always had this 4 tier system in other games I've played...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    bit of a lame response from development...

considering this functionality has been successfully implemented for the Raid Boss...
    on plus side, at least you had a response!

My Syndicate's SOPs are ONLY OFFICERS AND LEADERS CAN DECLARE WAR
    This is Posted in Forum & PM'd to Each Individual Member...

Members who can't read or are slow on uptake, get booted! Unfortunately, you have to wait until Event is over...

Message is slowly getting through, as we only had one Battle Called last event, within minutes of fight finishing...
    An improvement on the usual 3-5 Muppet induced fights!
    That won't help you Zippy with rouge members planted by top team(s) in their direct opponents team(s) that are a threat.

That's what happened in MW where a lot of money was wasted and has therefore necessitated change.

Through the rouge member there were coordinated declarations towards the end of the event and the rouge member lowered his allies (mafia) down as low as he could for the other team to pick up many points easily. Just to rub it in, he changed his name in order to be accepted and then further changed it to xxxRULES (where xxx is the name of his real faction alliance) during the course of the war.

And it's a legitimate tactic, but one most of MW found to be unconscionable conduct.

Let the MW experiment progress this weekend and see how that goes including any tweaks required to get it right.

If it's successful, it will come here in time.
    Last edited by Ysae Kaeps ASU; 01-16-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    Through the rouge member there were coordinated declarations towards the end of the event and the rouge member lowered his allies (mafia) down as low as he could for the other team to pick up many points easily. Just to rub it in, he changed his name in order to be accepted and then further changed it to xxxRULES (where xxx is the name of his real faction alliance) during the course of the war.
    It wasn't the first time it had happened like that, and in fact that had happened in the past to the team who pulled it off this time around. We'd already been internally split on the whole thing for a long time, and the call from the community after that was just basically the last straw. It's never been as popular a tactic in CC, although it still happens.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
    They dont need promoting to declare, as it stands anyone can declare. Leader can not stop members declaring during war
    Clap clap clap. Read the posts before mine you might understand a wee bit better