Looking for abandoned guild to take over

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for abandoned guild to take over

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking for abandoned guild to take over

Hi

Some friends and I are looking for an empty guild. We want to start a new guild, but we also want a head start. That's why we need an empty guild that was abandoned after a merger for example.

Our current guilds have 50+ members and 4 or 5 health regeneration bonuses. We are looking for an empty guild with similar bonuses.

Do you have access to a guild you once had, or do you know someone who has access to such a guild? PM me or join me on groupme!

https://groupme.com/join_group/6846359/a1tbRx

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Up, still looking!

Post Count
    Unfortunately what you ask may not exist. Most guild have not reached the health regeneration bonus, including mine . Those who do are fairly active and will probably never give them up. The time investment is just too much to give away. Even with my guild, we had a talk about mergering and the guild founder refused to leave. Sorry.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for your opinion Bob2. I'm not sure it doesn't exist. But it seems that it might be the wrong time to ask for it with this amount of responses. Tbh, we might get acces to a guild already with quite some bonuses including some health bonuses. But more would be nice :-)

Also: I'm talking about health regeneration, not energy regeneration. I'm sure there's a lot of abandoned guilds that unlocked some of them.