DROID PROBLEMS - Please fix

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DROID PROBLEMS - Please fix

Articulate Author
    Post Count

DROID PROBLEMS - Please fix

Hello everyone. Not sure if all droid players are getting the same issues but I want to take a minute to high light a few (some tickets have been sent by my faction members)

I'll start off with the maps not loading. This problem seems to come around a few times - quite frustrating.
    2nd attacking and raiding players seems to be taking far too long to load. (Have this problem on ios sometimes)
    3rd game keeps exiting, highly annoying if you just found a raid.
    4th unable to enter game, error message "no internet connection" when the device is connected
    5th vault errors when trying to protect money
    And 6th and final is a boss error. Message saying "you can attack again in 12421days 20hrs"

These are the main problems that have been brought to my attention, im sure there are others out there, please be constructive. I'd like to see as many of these resolved as possible.

Thanx in advance
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    wow, you need to work on your health regen

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Those aren't problems, they're features.
    Last edited by BIG DH; 01-14-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Post Count
    Im on droid and dont have those problems. Only vaulting money takes 2 attempts. Main problem on droid is leaderbord and upgrading and vaulting money. But we know mw is ios based so we droid players should deal with it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My problem is sometimes the prize splash screen is empty after beating a boss. I also checked my unit count before and after each boss. On each occurrence I do not get another unit. This doesn't happen every time but still more then once is to many.
    I

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Additional errors:
    -Random "unkown error" that occurs for any action.
    -Stat displays being off by a couple thousand.
    -Event leader boards for faction displaying the first few repetitively instead of the correct number for everyone.
    -Donation log for cash ends with dots not displaying the total donated.
    -If you view someones page, back out and repeat their stats will incorrectly grow for no reason.
    -When attacking the boss, a chance of the your last hit (before your health runs out) to display as if it is frozen at 1 health.
    -Cannot sort your faction's WD participation by points or name.
    -Never get splash screens for top prizes except medal event.
    -Placement required for rewards for WD.
    Last edited by Blade of 3; 01-14-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Lurker
    Post Count

Problems

I have some of the same problems as the others but not as bad. The one problem I have that is a major
    issue is I can't post any messages in chat or even donate anything. My key board won't pull up. Has
    anyone else had this problem?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hate View Post
    I have some of the same problems as the others but not as bad. The one problem I have that is a major
    issue is I can't post any messages in chat or even donate anything. My key board won't pull up. Has
    anyone else had this problem?
    I haven't. That may just be specific to your device.
    recruitment thread:

Lurker
    Post Count

Problems

I thought it was my device at first but then I noticed the problem only happens on Modern War. It
    started off happening randomly then got worse over time to where I'm at now. I do know what you mean though I have been surfing the forums a good part of the day and have not seen this problem
    Mentioned so far. Wonder if a trip to my local service provider might help me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hate View Post
    I thought it was my device at first but then I noticed the problem only happens on Modern War. It
    started off happening randomly then got worse over time to where I'm at now. I do know what you mean though I have been surfing the forums a good part of the day and have not seen this problem
    Mentioned so far. Wonder if a trip to my local service provider might help me.
    If it only happens on MW then it is the app. If you cannot pull up the keyboard ever such as texting then it is the device. I was just saying that the issue may be due to the model of your device since there is a variety of android devices and they have their own issues.
    recruitment thread:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade of 3 View Post
    If it only happens on MW then it is the app. If you cannot pull up the keyboard ever such as texting then it is the device. I was just saying that the issue may be due to the model of your device since there is a variety of android devices and they have their own issues.
    Fully agree. I have 2 android phones and the one with older android OS has loads of problems inclusive of invisible LE buildings, constant game crashes, can't load mission maps etc etc but the latest android phone has none of those problem.

Waiting to get new contract phone. That would solve my problems.

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    Gree has so many problems to fix that they are going to need to distribute a disclaimer like the side effects on all the drug commercials where the side effects last longer than the info on the drug itself.
    Last edited by Farticus; 01-14-2014 at 10:15 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Farticus View Post
    Gree has so many problems to fix that they are going to need to distribute a disclaimer like the side effects on all the drug commercials where the side effects last longer than the info on the drug itself.
    I can't even do the crate events because all the boxes I get from raiding don't even show up. Gree needs to work on the droid problems because there are so many issues.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am definately experianceing the same. I just tried to open a box, and got 'Error! Cannot connect to server.. ' On bosses, it freezes, errors, then I hit again and I'm dead? Its odd.

Just started yesterday.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have experienced all the above glitches with Android device running the current version 3.9.2. Interestingly most do not occur on the Kindle version 3.8.2 though, but cannot participate in raid boss or make purchases during 40%off gold sale. Grrr! Wish they would at least fix the Android issues as they seem like pretty simple glitches that did not exist prior to version 3.9. They have stated that they are aware and working on a fix...