Boss strength

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boss strength

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count

Boss strength

I am about 250k stronger in attack than I was during the last boss event yet i am unable to get to the same level with the latest boss. These boss strength increases suck. Looks like Greedy wants us to use gold to win these boss events. That isn't going to happen with the crappy prizes they offer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes, the boss is hard. But crappy prizes?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree's stupidity is it's own downfall. They get greedy and increase the boss strength hoping more people will spend gold.

Nooo, it has the opposite affect. I'm not wasting gold on getting the top prize. Plan backfire.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The top players in my faction were going to blow gold to get the final prize but upon seeing just how far they DIDNT get this time round when they went 10+ lvls further last epic boss we are not spending a single gold bar!!! Well done greedy cut your own balls off

Post Count
    While the Boss strength does keep increasing i would like to point out first and foremost that the last boss was actually easier than the one before that.

So gree basically kept themselves on track for the difficulty increases. (They just skipped an event made it artifically easier and then corrected with this one)

However at the same time they keep increasing the strength to a level thats just plain abrusd. Lvl 101-150 get a boss with 550 million health (a good amount) but then as soon as you hit lvl 151 you have to beat one that has 2.05 BILLION Health? Wait so you level up once and your boss is now 4 Times more difficult than the previous tier?

The problem is they base all of those numbers based on the top 3 teams...No one in the top 3 is under lvl 150 so you don't have that same issue.

Ive argued it for quite some time that they need to break out the 151-300 tier and while its not a perfect fix to the problem at hand at least it can keep the game fun for someone under 20 million attack.

Edit: I should note that Yes this directly impacts me but i've been arguing for them to break out the tier way before it did and when the broke out the new level cap to 250....
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Sad part is no one will be able to defeat the boss soon.....not even the top players!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    As CJ trolls the forums currently I'm sure this particular question at hand will go avoided, as to why such a increase every boss, as if.they expect you to pay or else... HELLO CJ54 I see you .
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    Yes, the boss is hard. But crappy prizes?
    The final prize certainly isn't crappy.

For example, beating level 21 only fives a unit worth about 1400. Until you get up way higher, nothing very interesting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've gained over 1 Million att since the last one, thanks to the raid boss, and I cant get as far as I did last time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I've gained over 1 Million att since the last one, thanks to the raid boss, and I cant get as far as I did last time.
    The raid boss was an excellent event IMHO. Hopefully future events will come with a folder drop rate that allows one to summon a reasonable number of bosses. I can see Gree screwing this up by making the drop rate for folders too low.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerDriller View Post
    The raid boss was an excellent event IMHO. Hopefully future events will come with a folder drop rate that allows one to summon a reasonable number of bosses. I can see Gree screwing this up by making the drop rate for folders too low.
    Agreed, it would have been a complete bust without the 100 free folders.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Boss event has always been my favorite. And it has always been the only event if spend gold on... But this current boss event is absolutely terrible...

-Boss has way too much health (lvl 204)
    -5 days is impossible for 100 bosses. I only work 2 days a week and I still don't have time to play that much. Pretty soon the only mw players left will be nerds with no life cause all the normal people who try to have a life get screwed over
    Example: say on average boss 50-100 takes one hour to complete.. Even if I started on boss 50 and had 5 days then that means I've gotta have a boss up all 5 days for 10 hrs a day with my alarm going off every 7 minutes... No thanks.. 100 bosses is just too much for 5 days. I remember when the top boss was number 30 and we had 4-5 days to kill him.. If you are going to keep the boss at 100 then give us at least 7 days..

-last boss I made it to 95 (with full 7 days) ran out of time and used gold to rush 94 and 95.. Would have used gold for 100 if I had another day..
    -this boss I probably won't even make it to 70 because of it only being 5 days. NO WAY I'm using gold to go from 70-100 simply because of time limit restrictions so gree is losing out.
    -gree needs to stop punishing high level players and rewarding the low level players or I quit. Boss prizes should be tiered by level just like the old boss events were. It is RIDICULOUS that a lvl 20 gets the same prize as me when their boss is only 5% the strength of my boss. It's ok that their boss is only 5% as strong as mine, but to make it fair, their rewards should be 5% as strong as mine
    Last edited by manbeast; 01-15-2014 at 05:37 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I see no reason to complain about boss health... this one is so hard that I do not even want to break my bank for the rewards... when not much spend gold on this event they would eventually bring down boss health

Lurker
    Post Count
    Personally, I'm glad Gree has made the boss strength so ridiculously high. It keeps me from spending even 1 single gold bar to attempt it. They are doing a great job helping me kick my previous "gold addiction".

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just wish they would take it back to 50 bosses. They could keep the relative boss strength the same such that they still extract the same amount of gold from people trying to finish. But the time-consuming element of it would go down.

A game is supposed to be fun Gree, not tedious and irritating. That's what you've done with this boss.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070