DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super High Stats in Millions?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question Super High Stats in Millions?

I've been enjoying CC for quite a while now (2 years, one account). I've spent more than I'd like to admit on gold to get the best items. I've completed many events on elite. I'm level 150 now and about 550k - 600k attack and defense raw stats. I thought this was actually exceptional...until I started finding people with 1mil, 2mil, even 3million+ stats!

Now, I understand that being in a syndicate could seriously boost a players stats. Personally I sat alone in my own syndicate for awhile. I couldn't seem to find a syndicate that communicated and spend gold like myself. Well I guess that was what ruined me...because now it seems that no decent syndicate wants players with stats like mine, under the million mark...and I thought I was doing great. Kinda feel cheated really. I mean, damn..most players I meet don't even size up to my stats. I think the system has inflated the stat gain and its almost useless for some.

Does anyone else agree?

Whatever, I just want to join a good syndicate that spends gold sometimes and has fun all of the time. If anyone is recruiting for basically a 24/7 player, send me a message here or on my CC profile and I'll provide more stat info.
    √ My name is Guru and my code is: 433 - 902 - 993
    Last edited by Guru.; 01-14-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Guru, not being in an active syndicate is a killer....my 3 accounts all gained hundreds of thousands in attack/defense just from this last raid boss event. My L78 mini account now has stats of 5.3m/5.2m, and I only spend gold lightly on that account. And you see from my sig, that my stats have doubled in just the last month.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Instead of looking for a syndicate, I suggest just to start over. Lvl 150 and only a couple hundred K stats is really low end. I'm lvl 160 and over 10 mill A/D with low gold spending, but being in a good coordinated syndicate.

So in a nutshell if ya wanna spend gold ya get more stats for your money if you start over again. That is if u find a decent syndicate. They also more willing to take you in if u low lvl and spend gold. Just my 2 cents!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Guru i'll pm you

we don't mind taking in players who've been screwed over & turning broken accounts back to reasonable

we'll lose points in next battle but as long as your active & earn them back for us, we'll help double your stats hopefully in time for the Battle but certainly within a month

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i was the same level 100 at 150k stats, i joined a syndicate a few months ago and now at 7 million attack at level 134, i also made a mini account which is already 1.5 million defence at level 27.

the game is steered towards syndicates without a good syndicate you stand no chance of being competetive.

my advice to you would be to start over with a fresh account and find a syndicate top 200ish willing to give you a chance, within two weeks you will be double your current stats.

its sad but thats the way it is now
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeman View Post
    Instead of looking for a syndicate, I suggest just to start over. Lvl 150 and only a couple hundred K stats is really low end. I'm lvl 160 and over 10 mill A/D with low gold spending, but being in a good coordinated syndicate.

So in a nutshell if ya wanna spend gold ya get more stats for your money if you start over again. That is if u find a decent syndicate. They also more willing to take you in if u low lvl and spend gold. Just my 2 cents!
    10m A/D from "low" gold spending? I guess "low" means different things to different people.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    but zeman's right if you started over we could have you up to 500K in next to no time

we've got 3 rookies who are on those figures after a couple of weeks decent syndicate play!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if it makes you feel any better, my 3 month old lvl 100 acct with 2Mil Att/Def was just attacked by a Lvl 102 with a scary high 35K Attack Strength!

WTF!!??

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    10m A/D from "low" gold spending? I guess "low" means different things to different people.
    Well disposable income will.be different for every person, but I do kinda agree with you on your point here ;P.

Post Count
    I had an account up to 1M atk/def (no gold spent!) within two weeks by joining a syndicate just before the last SLTQ. Between those and raid bosses, it's very easy and cheap to add millions in stats. All it takes is a halfway decent syndicate who will let you ride on their coattails while you gain stats.

As for the OP, my main is level 154 and closing in on 10M/9M, and I don't consider myself exceptional at all. There are plenty of people who can beat me around my level, and I get robbed all the time. There are few, however, close or over my IpH.

The real wake-up call is when you start a mini and find people around level 40-50 with 6-7M stats!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    but zeman's right if you started over we could have you up to 500K in next to no time

we've got 3 rookies who are on those figures after a couple of weeks decent syndicate play!
    Zippy took me in after i got the "delete your acct bro, your useless, etc etc etc" from others..I was level 62 with 278k att/def and i had been playing 1 mth. I thought leveling up was the point of the game and i followed the goals to a t. When i joined this board then i realized that i screwed up. So zippy gave me a chance and right under 3 weeks i am 830k and climbing daily. On some good days i jumped 100k in 12 hours. I follow directions and don't mind hitting walls or whatever they ask. I spent probably 50 bucks in real money total on the game. The thing is that you need an active syndicate that is willing to help you. I'm glad i found a good one..thanks Zippy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I started a mini acc which is about 3 months old. Already over taken my main acc now with over 8m in points. The inflation means it is very easy to gain high stats in a short time. U snooze u lose

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    gonna make me Blush b-w!

Forum will think I told you what to say!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    The real wake-up call is when you start a mini and find people around level 40-50 with 6-7M stats!
    Nazgul - I've seen those & higher as low as Level 20!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    gonna make me Blush b-w!

Forum will think I told you what to say!
    i copied and pasted exactly what you told me to say! hahaha..j/k. It's true zippy.
    So i really don't want to hear delete your acct anymore. It may be the marine in me but if you're willing to put in the work and get some great people to help you then i don't think any acct is beyond repair. Look how fast ya'll fixed several of our syn's members..incredible job AKP.