Super High Stats in Millions? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super High Stats in Millions?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalK View Post
    Its not about his targets its about him bein found and in any case your wrong we might scout 80 perecnt of the team and you will be lucky to find a decent level player for him under 2 mill

We finished 58th and some of the teams we met had level 200+ under a mill so im sure it wouldn't be that hard. And if hes got targets he can hit and score ip which is the whole point of a battle, your never going to get 56-0 as a top 400 so whats it matter if he gets found? Just score as much ip as you can in every battle
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Articulate Author The Real Bosses's Avatar
    Post Count
    you found to late how this game is played... ... did an account 1 month ago.. lvl 43 - 3M already and i dont play it...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
    We finished 58th and some of the teams we met had level 200+ under a mill so im sure it wouldn't be that hard. And if hes got targets he can hit and score ip which is the whole point of a battle, your never going to get 56-0 as a top 400 so whats it matter if he gets found? Just score as much ip as you can in every battle
    I don't have male anatomy so I won't get into the whole lengh competition your trying to incite. It matters if your a streak team. Congrats on being 58th!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow you guys and gals are so amazing! as you can see I have been a member of this game and forum for 2 years and have basically only used it for informational purposes, like LTQ rewards and such. I don't want you to think I don't appreciate the feedback!! This is my first thread. I honestly had no clue this is the reaction I would get! All the options, information and suggestions from the community have seriously uplifted my spirits and really has brought back the enviroment and enjoyment in this game that I remember. As long as there is an informative and supportive community behind a game like this, I will continue to enjoy every second of it!

Thanks for your time everyone and please continue to add suggestions and other information you have that could help myself and others who may have fallen behind like myself.
    Last edited by Guru.; 01-14-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If your interested we could use another gold buyer and no account is beyond fixing top 50 team

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post

Wow, tell me your secret please, we finished 26th(few spots higher) and i've seen a 200+ with less then 5m stats in 3 battles the entire weekend. those 3 battles were unfair matchups for the other team though as those were top 150 synds at best. the weakest player we have come across was about 3,5m at level 40 orso

my mini's synd fought in top 1000 this battle and even there it was very rare to find player under 1m

with stat inflation though it is true that mods are far more important, your top item right now will be outside of top 50 in a few months(depending on gold use for ltq finishes it could be a bit longer) but the mods will keep it's value

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_K View Post
    Wow, tell me your secret please, we finished 26th(few spots higher) and i've seen a 200+ with less then 5m stats in 3 battles the entire weekend. those 3 battles were unfair matchups for the other team though as those were top 150 synds at best. the weakest player we have come across was about 3,5m at level 40 orso

my mini's synd fought in top 1000 this battle and even there it was very rare to find player under 1m

with stat inflation though it is true that mods are far more important, your top item right now will be outside of top 50 in a few months(depending on gold use for ltq finishes it could be a bit longer) but the mods will keep it's value
    it was right at the beggining of battle so i think it was like a top 600 team that was up near the top due to other teams hanging back,

and 26th you must be in simply/deadwaters syn, i feel for you guys you were robbed out of a top 25 spot
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Banned
    Post Count
    What did you decide to do Guru.?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    he's sent me an application!

our active guys averaged 1.2 mill over past 25 days; so, he should get back to respectability within next month or so...

Consistent Contributor CJ Sniper's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm kind of in the same boat... I played about a year back, just a moderate $$ investment with some lucky gear drops, and I used that to steamroll pretty much everybody up until I got bored and quit at level 95 with about 95% of battles won. I decided to come back last week after getting hooked on Beyond the Dead, and everybody... and I mean everybody in Crime City... in my PK list has around 1-3 million attack points.

I'm kind of shocked at how inflated the attack/defense stats have gotten in only a year. I am not sure how the game can sustain this kind of pace, is everybody's attack scores going to be measured in the billions within the next year?
    Beyond the Dead *903-349-914*