Super High Stats in Millions? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super High Stats in Millions?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    i copied and pasted exactly what you told me to say! hahaha..j/k. It's true zippy.
    So i really don't want to hear delete your acct anymore. It may be the marine in me but if you're willing to put in the work and get some great people to help you then i don't think any acct is beyond repair. Look how fast ya'll fixed several of our syn's members..incredible job AKP.
    I've told him we can probably fix him. if he's active...
    as he's a lot higher than you were, I said he might have to step out for 1st Battle Wkd and then return but, we'd look at that after SLTQ & LTQ. Balls in their court.

Guru: if you haven't done so already buy & upgrade the LTB as fast as you can! that will also give you some high stat items...

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    SLTQ and RAID bosses can net you 2mill in one event, In a good Syndicate. 20mill and climbing (lots of gold)

Lurker
    Post Count

we take in so called broken accounts

Hellz houndz placed 336 last fight take in so called broken accounts! We were all broken at 1 point! Now 75% are over 2mil our code is 429 630 936! All you have to do is b active and follow our lead!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devi| Dog View Post
    Hellz houndz placed 336 last fight take in so called broken accounts! We were all broken at 1 point! Now 75% are over 2mil our code is 429 630 936! All you have to do is b active and follow our lead!
    Same here, placed 393. Most of our players are in the same boat with 'broken stats'. More power to you OP, it's possible to still be a contender!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Syndicates are crucial to get reasonable stats. I am a moderate gold spender, stats are 14,5m/11,7m - and I wouldn't even have 20% of my current stats without the syndicate I'm in.

We have some gold-free players, all with stats of at least 60,000 x level. It is possible to get very good stats without paying for them, but you have to get a place in a well organized group.

Post Count
    Ey dude, I took a guy in just over 4 weeks ago, same situation as you. Level 165 with 600k raw stats, he now 1.3 mill raw. We can help you but I must tell you, we would not allow you to battle with us innthe coming war . P.m me for details. It is not the end of the world

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalK View Post
    Ey dude, I took a guy in just over 4 weeks ago, same situation as you. Level 165 with 600k raw stats, he now 1.3 mill raw. We can help you but I must tell you, we would not allow you to battle with us innthe coming war . P.m me for details. It is not the end of the world
    & there's the difference... we would not allow you to battle in coming war...

whereas I said in pm, we'd have to see how far you'd progressed, depending upon activity.
    we've gone to war with so called broken account in last 2 battles & still moved our rankings up to Top 750.
    however, you need to respond to people who actually pm you!

Post Count
    Absolutley I would not allow you to fight in the next war simply because I have another 50 players to consider.... I lead a top 400 syndicate. I'm goingnto be real with you, the account needs work, I can and will help you but not at the cost of my exsiting members , good luck

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not been funny but in a top 400 not everyone is strong im sure he would find plenty of targets in a war
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    in top 1500 most people are 1 million and up a/d, so......

PS pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wouldnīt recommend starting over that easy as others tell you to do.

Think about it, your lvl is just mid-lvl, and can be "saved" get in to an active syndicate and from there you can build up that account faster than a new one. Why I say this is because if you finished all the elite goals you will have tons of mods that the newly started ainīt gonna get. They will boost you better and in the end make up your lvl.

There are probably many who understands this and if they see this thread they are well awared that your account can be built up in no time and become a great asset to them. A LLP with monsterstats is easy to do, but you wonīt get those mods, and if the inflation will continue, your current mods will be worth even more than a superstrong LLP, cause you will outpower it after a few months.

So do not delete ur account, check ur mods, (individual) and play with some numbers. Compare i.e. a new account with 5 mil stats without ind mods, and then throw them mods into the equation and you will see what I am talking about.

I am regretting I throwed away my old account with all the mods, it would have been atleast 1.5x stronger than my current due to the mods, but hey, you live and you learn.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i had a level 123 account with 700/800 k stats that i havent played since november since i had device problems. i had SOOOO many items with modifiers and it would be better to keep it.

i have a new account with 500k stats but no mods, mods are better!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raws View Post
    Not been funny but in a top 400 not everyone is strong im sure he would find plenty of targets in a war
    Its not about his targets its about him bein found and in any case your wrong we might scout 80 perecnt of the team and you will be lucky to find a decent level player for him under 2 mill

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    all these comments are interesting but has anyone else noticed that Guru hasn't replied to his own thread in around 8 hours!?

and certainly hasn't replied to the pm I sent hours ago...

why spend so much time creating an 'in depth' thread and then not responding... bit bizarre?
    Last edited by Zippy69; 01-14-2014 at 04:14 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    all these comments are interesting but has anyone else that Guru hasn't replied to his own thread in around 8 hours!?

and certainly hasn't replied to the pm I sent hours ago...

why spend so much time creating an 'in depth' thread and then not responding... bit bizarre?
    It certainly shows the communities good intentions to help