Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel5113 View Post
    Like 1,000 Increase (photo, status, video, note, comment, album ...) Facebook - With the price of 100 **** / 1 like.

Advantages:

- 100% Like It

- Create interactive effects

- Enhance product value

- Gives reputation for Brands

- Improving rankings in the photo contest

- Affirm the importance of individuals and team

Please contact me to be served

Mr Khanh: 0934225077

Yahoo / Skype: hanhtrinh24h

Gmail: dokhanh82
    Thank you for visiting!
    And this has to do with CC how???

No Clue whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel5113 View Post
    Like 1,000 Increase (photo, status, video, note, comment, album ...) Facebook - With the price of 100 **** / 1 like.

Advantages:

- 100% Like It

- Create interactive effects

- Enhance product value

- Gives reputation for Brands

- Improving rankings in the photo contest

- Affirm the importance of individuals and team

Please contact me to be served

Mr Khanh: 0934225077

Yahoo / Skype: hanhtrinh24h

Gmail: dokhanh82
    Thank you for visiting!
    still have no idea what this is..

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    still have no idea what this is..
    Its someone selling likes on Facebook
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

went back and looked and it looks like the original post has been removed. must be some type of advertising.

issues with case event

Hey there this is my first time posting in here and i need help. I can't so case events because I can't collect them. And when I click on the tab it comes up with the screen for what the rewards r for the number of open Cases but I cant collect them I also have a problem with the game in general were if I look at my profile im missing stats. when i do battle and raid bosses I can't see what I've earned. I've deleted and reinstalled like 25 times and nothing works. I have android 2.3.5 on a HTC inspire 4g

Quote Originally Posted by jeets View Post
    Hey there this is my first time posting in here and i need help. I can't so case events because I can't collect them. And when I click on the tab it comes up with the screen for what the rewards r for the number of open Cases but I cant collect them I also have a problem with the game in general were if I look at my profile im missing stats. when i do battle and raid bosses I can't see what I've earned. I've deleted and reinstalled like 25 times and nothing works. I have android 2.3.5 on a HTC inspire 4g
    I think you should contact support for this.

So what's the prize for doing the goals on the case event?

is there a level requirement to start this event? My mini doesn't have anything in regards to this event on my tablet.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    is there a level requirement to start this event? My mini doesn't have anything in regards to this event on my tablet.
    in help it say u have be lvl 10 too play some events...

And final i hate this type of events cuz im like stack for 2days too open 1 box.... and never finish it...
    Last edited by tanioula; 01-15-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: more info

1-15-2014 is almost over and the ill shipment hasn't started for me yet

home [hōm] (n)1.residence: the place where a person, family, or household lives
    Why the 1 hour cooldown?

Works for my alt lvl 10.

Quote Originally Posted by cubic View Post
    Works for my alt lvl 10.
    I am in the same boat I don't have this event either, I am level 7 and nothing shows up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fcfury View Post
    I am in the same boat I don't have this event either, I am level 7 and nothing shows up for me.
    Hello all, I thought I'd help answer some questions. All lockbox events start at level 10. When you hit level 10, the "Event: Illegal Shipment" goal should be listed in the goal menu and the illegal shipment box icon should display in the bottom left corner.

If you are level 10 and aren't seeing the event. Please tap on the "Clipboard" icon -> "More" -> "About". This displays the version of the game you are playing. iOS should be on version "3.9.2" and content version "20140114_3". Android should be on version "3.9.2.1" and content version "20140114_03". If your version is not correct, please go to the app store to update. If your content version on iOS is not correct, please close Crime City and reopen the game. If your content version isn't correct on Android, please leave the game open until the updater finishes.

To close the game on iOS, tap the square "Home" button on the bottom of the phone. Double Tap the square "Home" button to bring up the open apps menu. For iOS 7, swipe the app from the bottom to the top. For iOS 6 or earlier, tap the (x) button. Relaunch the app.

If that doesn't work, please contact our CS department in game by tapping the "Clipboard" menu Icon -> "More" -> "Help" -> "Contact Support" so we can help your life of crime prosper.
    Last edited by CrazyNerdyGirl; 01-16-2014 at 12:45 PM. Reason: added android version numbers