Afternoon of the last day, 30mins remaining

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Afternoon of the last day, 30mins remaining

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Afternoon of the last day, 30mins remaining

So as every guild is scrambling to get their last score in, i hope everyone get their desired ranking. good luck in these last moments
    Hi guys

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks, you too. We are not moving, entrenched in the middle of the Top 150 bracket but many are still trying to get into ind. brackets I'm sure. good luck!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes, usually when theres around 1 hour left, the leaderboard freezes... i guess for more suspense
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    Yes, usually when theres around 1 hour left, the leaderboard freezes... i guess for more suspense
    not really....its for all those teams on the bubble ....they freeze the board so all those teams either have to gem away or fall away....

its all about the money...PERIOD

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    No hijacking intended here, as I think this question is basically on-topic for this thread: When it gets down to the final minutes of the whole war, has anyone run into the situation where you're finishing off your last match-up and you have health enough for one more hit... but when you try to hit an opponent, you get a message saying something like "Player not at war"? This has happened to me a couple times with a few minutes left on the overall clock. I get the same message no matter which opponent I try to hit. Not a big deal, but today it prevented me from winning the last battle I needed to complete one part of the individual quest that gave a pretty decent unit. Just curious if others have run into this and if anyone knows why it happens...

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Agreed Skyraider. Suspense has nothing to do with it. Those on the bubble have to gem their collective brains out until the ver last second. It's all about the real dollars.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353