New player tip:

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New player tip:

Lurker
    Post Count

New player tip:

Don't spend any money on gold... it isn't worth it... trust me.

It'll seem tempting at first, and seem to help, but after playing for a few days you realize how little it gets you. If you can drop $100-200+, sure, that'll do something for you. But if you think spending $40 or so like I did will make a noticeable difference on who you can attack or defend against... you'll be disapointed. Then when the glitches cripple your gameplay, like they did mine, you'll be even more pissed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since gold is the main income for funzio, it would worth a lot to player. If you spend 50 bucks for a veyron (210,90), your character becomes invincible to every (other) player around your level - as higher levels can't see you.

As all online games, paying $$$ save players from time. If player's time worth more than some bucks, paying is a good choice. Imagine a guy earns $100/hour, what the point for him to spend days to get into level that you can buy by only one hour working time.
    Last edited by khung003; 08-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Post Count
    I disagree ... I'm not a paying player , and if you do the right moves, I beat people with veyrons quiet easily now... what you get for the real $ you invest is ridiculously low... 49,99$ for 130k ? I get 130k in 2-3 days
    256 620 593

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I do not spend $$$ either, but man, making and maintain an online app cost a lot... you can't just come in public and state: "everyone never ever pay a cent" while you still enjoy the game free..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    paying real money for virtual money doesnt worth it but lol, gold bars worth the price. I always c ppl with veyrons at the same lvl as me

Banned
    Post Count
    I agree with OP

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Boy View Post
    I agree with OP
    Here's a tip: stop bumping old threads fool!