Droprate is terrible. Please fix.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Droprate is terrible. Please fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Droprate is terrible. Please fix.

Im on a droid and haven't got more than one box and I swear I've been raiding a whole lot and had wasted more than 50 stamina in such little time. I haven't gotten another one of those boxes since my first one, and I have been attacking/raiding alot, seriously this is so annoying.

I'm not the one trying to be complaining but In this possibility of bad droprates I have no chance of getting any rewards. There's just no hope... it makes me feel as if I just dont want to play this game any more.

Is there anyone else besides me experiencing terrible droprates?

Please Gree...It's a new year, lets try to run things smooth. Let your new years resolution be- to improve Modern War and the community.

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    get. a. grip

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you attack players you will get the crates. You will have no luck raiding to get crates

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm getting tons of crates, it's the concrete that eludes me.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    when u open the easter box and u gotten $15000 cash as a prize, that is more terrible....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Or $4000. Or 150 valor. Or 300 valor. What a joke....

Post Count

Red face

Getting loads of crates by prestaging ready for the 3 year anniversary event !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex87 View Post
    If you attack players you will get the crates. You will have no luck raiding to get crates
    raiding works also, atleast on ios, on droid the drop rate has been much worse all the time and on droid all the drops dont register (in ios too, but again, on droid its much worse)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm droid and have had the same issue with drop rate. They do register for me but the problem is they rarely drop. Another droid problem to add to the list....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Update: since yesterday my drop rate has increased dramatically. Not sure if Gree changed something or I'm just luckier....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My droprate has improved a bit, it's rarely that I get a crate but I dont need much of it. I'm hearing reports of terrible chances of trying to obtain a MOAI Head or some other glitches but I wasn't experiencing any such thing but the low droprate. I was just concerned of the ratio, I kept attacking and raiding and gaining xp but no crate, chances are better but not common droprates like others. On the other hand I'm doing good at the event and chances are good at retrieving these MOAI heads.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    At least you are getting something when you try to open a crate. I have made 17 money tries and have received NOTHING! I understand it is a chance thing but that rate is complete BS.