Dat Lag

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dat Lag

Post Count

Dat Lag

I'm know some are experiencing alot of lag like myself, and I know the issue is server side not client side... question:

I lagged out pretty bad and did an instant upgrade to the current ltb, this was not my intention. I sent in a ticket to gree, but has anyone else ever encountered a similar issue and what was the response towards this?

Currently I feel like I'm inclined a full refund with building being reset to the last upgrade if possible, but I really dont know. I would like to hear if anyone else has mistakenly upgraded a building/refilled energy/stam that did not intend to. The servers have been really laggy lately and I believe CJ said they plan on upgrading them soon?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    iv refilled accidentally and hit the wrong person many times and have missed on getting hit on raid boss .. but couldn't be bothered contacting gree.. just hopping they fix it ASAP so we can continue to play..

Post Count
    I had an issue with my mini that I dont think is resolved or I lagged out so bad I didnt notice: on my mini, I hit Menu>Store>Special>Energy Refill... I meant to hit Menu>Store>Money Buildings, but got effed and lost 20g... Sad part was I was full when I lagged out on that issue...

I cannot confirm if you can refill (when full) via store>special, but it did take a few days to get it sorted out, mini did get a refund.

EDIT: grammar
    Last edited by Zaz42; 01-12-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've done something similar but it was only 15gold for resetting timer on the case events and I got it refunded. Only reason I sent a ticket in was because I only had to wait another 15 seconds but hit reset by accident
    Last edited by Munch on it; 01-12-2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaz42 View Post
    I'm know some are experiencing alot of lag like myself, and I know the issue is server side not client side...
    If the lag is server side, then why is 3.8.2.1 blazing fast? Why, when the RAID event isn't even going on does 3.9 and later take 1000x as long to download a dataset? Why, when the RAID event isn't even going on does 3.9 and later Still lag? (of course it is less noticable, but it is still bad on a Lot of devices)
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted