1st place in arena

I want to try this just once, but I am curious as to how many gems you guys that have gotten 1st spend to get it? Roughly of course.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

I've heard 7K ish. .. not sure if accurate.

WELL it depends if you wanna be first place for the first 10 seconds, or for the entire arena - this also takes in consideration if u have a LOT of Friends to hit, and hours a day to do that. then take consideration that will you make it to level 20 rank every time you play? or do u have kinda ehh armor for your level? then gems wont matter as much.

My armors are good (lots of epics, some plus, all maxed) and I win quite often. My main concern I guess is that I don't think I can play as non stop as I might have to. Hmmm, maybe if I have a week off or something...but that never happens. I guess that's more a concern than the gems.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

depends on which war u are fighting for. best change would be to win an arena during a 4 day guild war as people would be busy with guild wars. but last i checked abt 5-7k.

some wars are cheaper maybe 2-3k gems u can be 1st place during a guildwar.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

5-7k gems for arena. So you get an epic.... you can spend much less in gw and get epic for entire guild. Why spend so much in arena? I dont get it.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

You can spend a lot a lot less aNd just open chests for many epics for 7K gems.

Oh I know all of this, I've got a lot of epics. I'm just, well, bored and want something to do and was curious what the gem amount would be to win. However, 7000 gems is a bit rich for me, not to mention I didn't think about the time I would need but don't have. Ah well, no biggie.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I want to try this just once, but I am curious as to how many gems you guys that have gotten 1st spend to get it? Roughly of course.
    This depends on a lot of factors:

1. Are you on iOS or Android?
    2. What is the Epic? (If you want a Blazeborn or a Moontide it's easier then when you're aiming for a Forgestone)
    3. Timing.
    4. Your Friends.

Your best bet is to make a calculation based on win streaks, friends and try to observe the Arena every week to see how your future competition is racking up points.
    Just want to say this: If DK Axeo on Android is aiming for #1 you better be prepared to spend a TON of gems.

If I ever took first place in arena, I'd change my name to "I'm broke" when winners were announced.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

20streak = 3k pts
    100AE = 15k pts
    25AE=25gems?

F*ck math btw.