Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Fusion Combination Epic lvl99+Epic lvl99 = ??? You can share here...

First epic combination I did & will never do it again something stupid like this!!!

MoonTide Platemail Lvl 99 + BlazeBorne VanGuard Lvl 99 = ...???

BONE HARVESTER'S GARB Lvl 70!!!

Come on GREE! Where is the logic? 99+99=70????

Ps: I want to share the pics but don't know how to do it. I'm using IPad.
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...

Only GREE would go against its own game mechanic to shaft us. Every single fusion combination gives you the average level of both of the armours that you're combining, EXCEPT when that average goes above 70 that way its still hard to get an epic even when fusing 2 together... wtf GREE??
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

lol. wads the point of doing that? i'm not sure if its even possible to fuse epics from epics but i dont think its worth it. unless u have like 30 epics.

but seriously lol no point man.

wait for 6 stars.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

I genuinely see no reason why to ever fuse off a Blazeborn and a Moontide unless you have 3 or more duplicates. Especially at level 99 they will be usefull for the Epic Boss.

I had 2 blaze n don't like moontide stats, so I tried to fuse it. I still have 4 other epics which now I'll retain them 4ever!
    I used the same logic that the result would be the average n was absolutely sure will get forgestone as only that epic is confirmed fusable from that combination. And if it is not fusable, normally we'll not be able to fuse them at all, like what GREE did when they stop epic result from fusion...

Anyway, just curious about the result and it has been proved that the logic is wrong when you fuse epics.
    RS Papa3G
    Level 253 (5 maxed epics & 7 legends)
    GM of RAJAWALI SAKTI on iOS
    (Top 100 Guild, Lvl 64, Members 37/37)
    "When the Eagle become strongest ever..."
    A u tired fighting alone with few people only during GW?
    A u willing to merge n bring along ur mates to our Guid?
    Please send private message or contact me on LINE if u're interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Papa3G View Post
    I had 2 blaze n don't like moontide stats, so I tried to fuse it. I still have 4 other epics which now I'll retain them 4ever!
    I used the same logic that the result would be the average n was absolutely sure will get forgestone as only that epic is confirmed fusable from that combination. And if it is not fusable, normally we'll not be able to fuse them at all, like what GREE did when they stop epic result from fusion...

Anyway, just curious about the result and it has been proved that the logic is wrong when you fuse epics.
    The logic is wrong? Or YOUR logic was wrong? If you used an element combo that would have resulted in a good amount of epics, I'd have some sympathy. But for the sake of asking, what epics could you have gotten from your fusion? Please, inform me of the possibilities of it. Then, once you provide the possibilities, I think you will find it was a dumb fusion in the first place. Even your 4* options are crap.

Congrats in picking a horrible element combo to fuse with.

As far as the level thing, did you expect a guaranteed epic fusion based on levels of the armors going in? If so, there was your second issue.

Just because you have, or had, two maxed epics, doesn't mean that the result would be level 99. Do you think the made a magic exception to the rule, and your resulting armor would be guaranteed level 99? No, it is armor result based on elements, then level. You got a 4*, and then it gave you the highest possible level based on armor rarity from there. Oh wait, did you magically think you'd be the first to have level 99 4* armor if you didn't get an epic?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-12-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

busteroaf*
    Posts754

Shh....... everyone

Lold at thinking that it guarantees you another Epic.

Why thank you for my brief and short bio. You missed a few parts though.

I should say it wasn't meant to be an attack if anyone took it that way, but the logic is flawed from the start, and I took the slightly more rude approach to start. A better thread might have been "what do you think will happen if I fuse these two maxed epics and how do you think the level of the armors will factor in?"

Going into a fusion expecting an epic, based on the fact that it is two level 99 armors, and knowing how things work in this game, is simply mind-boggling to me, but someone had to do it right? And actually we should thank him for his efforts.

Hear me out:

I thought it was generally accepted that armor level doesn't factor into the rarity level of the resulting armor. And the main reason you see so many "the more leveled it is, the higher the rarity of the resulting armor" people is because they use all their level 35 regular legendaries that they leveled to be able to craft the + version. But this guy used two level 99 armors. The result SHOULD be 99 right?

If the armor level truly mattered or had affected the outcome at all, then yes, you'd be guaranteed an epic. But this clearly disproves that logic. Also, if armor level was tied into the outcome, and you used two epics, say a maxed tect and a maxed blazebourne, well, you would see an error saying you couldn't fuse them wouldn't you? There are no earth/fire epics, and if they are both maxed and the resulting armor is ALWAYS an average of the two, so it would HAVE to be an armor that is 99... so you'd get an error right? The fact that it does not give you an error should show that.

So, in a nutshell... to everyone who thinks starting armor level has anything to do with rarity of the resulting armor from fusion, you're clearly wrong, and this guy just proved it. And that is why we should thank him.

Was that a little nicer?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 01-12-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Isn't it the whole point in the game? that you can fuse 2 armors but it's all luck when it comes to the result of both of them fused together.

I would understand that. :X

lol. so many misconceptions. but too lazy to correct them.

fusion results are really random, even fusing 2 legendaries will could result in 3 stars even tho more often than not they end up becoming 4 stars.

well the fuse rate for epics are quite well unknown, but imho unless u have alot of epics dun bother trying cuz when 6 stars come out u'll regret u wasted your epics.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    lol. wads the point of doing that? i'm not sure if its even possible to fuse epics from epics but i dont think its worth it. unless u have like 30 epics.

but seriously lol no point man.

wait for 6 stars.
    Definitely this.

last week i fused blazeborne and maelstrom (same lvl99)

it gives Sky Majesty (lvl 99) Works fine with me..

The way Gree passes out fuseable war epics, I'm surprised you didn't get Blazestone.

I'm delighted you didn't though.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    lol. wads the point of doing that?
    The thought crossed my mind too, and if it worked, it's almost a guaranteed recipe for maxed forgestone.