How many map levels have you completed? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many map levels have you completed?

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    All the way up to Junkyard
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    working on china town lv5 now. only little over 2k energy so it goes slow
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    Will complete more when i am lvl 250 already
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've completed several 5 times for the skill points while collecting lock boxes. Fair warning though, NPCs for LTQ may give you more XP as a result. It's strange since the regular toons from the maps stay the same XP (higher $, supposedly), but it seems like the special ltq ones may be increased.

Ymmv,
    M@
    Started late June 2012.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got my mini mini to empire Square. Looking to complete the game as originally intended. But also have a hi energy level 250 account used to farm uzis and complete the syndicate job quests.

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    im done up to artist quarter, am working through them whenever theres not a ltq/sltq/prehit list, which isnt very often! levl 181 but probably the only player in the game actually wanting to get to level 250 asap! why? because I want to complete the game, and finishing the maps and getting to highest level to me is the only end point, when the events will just keep on coming

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    You can play the map levels? Wtf
    Yes Marine! Each Map has 5 levels and you get wonderful rewards for completing levels 1-5...

The wondrous rewards include a (even before Stat Inflation) pretty poor item at lvl 3, is it +1 Mafia for lvl 4 & (big drum roll please) A Mighty +1 Stat Point for Completing Level 5 and Finishing that particular Map...

the joke is that rewards follow a pattern & don't increase - makes no difference if you spend 200 or 10000 Energy to complete Map (multiplied by 5) the Final Reward is always 1 Stat Point

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Yes I am extremely OCD like that. Even though the reward for completing a map 5 times is only 1 extra skill point, I find completing all maps 5 times and getting every building to level 10 are my two primary goals for as long as I play this game.

I have done all the maps up to the army base 5 times and I still have the last 6 maps to do 1 time each then I will go back and try to finish them all off 5 times eventually.
    A Man after my own heart! that's how I started playing & ended up levelling up quite quickly as a result; then, I had to jump on the LTQ Band Wagon or miss out on all the juicy items on display...

I also liked gaining that extra Skill Point unfortunately; I only realised about 2 months ago, how screwed up the game was and that My High Att/Def modifier was pretty pointless and that those bonuses should been put into Energy...

Zippy (1st Acct) Completed to Fish Market / Level 1 up to Seaside Energy Only 1930
    TiAmo (2nd Acct) Completed to Artist Quarter / Level 1 up to Circuit Street Energy Only 1830
    Montalbano (3rd Acct) Completed to Shoreline / Level 1 up to Fish Market Energy Only 1370
    Valentina (4th Acct) Completed to Shoreline / Level 1 up to Artist Quarter Energy Only 1380

Now, because of all the Campers, I'm in a Dilemma!
    I still want to play game as it was originally designed & complete All Maps, levels 1-5 But, for my Syndicate, I want to start camping and earning minimum XP!

Think I'm going to compromise & work my way through every level one, on every Map...
    should keep me occupied and off the streets!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Have stopped doing the maps now the prehitting is useless