A year in review not showing up on android tablet

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A year in review not showing up on android tablet

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count

A year in review not showing up on android tablet

I've restarted thing at least 20 times and I cannot get this event to come up in my goals. I am level 25 could this be the reason?
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My lvl 24 mini doesn't show the event so that may be it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Me either.

Either does mine. Not sure what's going on.

Post Count
    did you guys have the raid boss event? I had to sideload MW on my kindle to get the raid boss and I have the year in review event on it now.

an old phone of mine had raid boss but not epic boss or this event. so go figure
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Post Count
    Its because you don't have all maps unlocked. Last mission requires syndicate compound, which is unlocked at level 44 i think.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn that sux. Yeah I have raid boss
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Lurker
    Post Count
    First time caller, long time listener.

I have a difficult time finding the related info. Maybe a forum vet has a link. This is most related I could find.

3 android accounts getting " unknown error" each time I performe action, move building, buy building, attack boss, vault money, etc.
    The error is much worse on new android tablet.
    On tablet. When hit boss, error comes up 3 times before boss dies. At such low levels boss should die with 1 free hit. But I guess the errors causing issues, the next time I trigger boss it then shows my energy lower, like we actually hit each other 3 times. Moving, buying a building , expanding is frustrating.

I can't imagine being a new player starting out like that.

The 24 hour event also doesn't show up. As the other member stated, may need the map at level 43. I have been in faction events and able to do level up until my unit building level became issue.

Any more insight to what " side load " means?

Thanks for any advice.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by droffatsto50 View Post
    Its because you don't have all maps unlocked. Last mission requires syndicate compound, which is unlocked at level 44 i think.
    Have all the maps unlocked however still get an error about map not available. This is a problem with Gree not updating the Amazon app store. Support email reply verfied that they were not supporting Kindle, but the problem is the Android devices I am using are Trio Stealth Pro tablets that only come loaded with Amazon and won't download MW via the web playstore.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The theory of the EPIC BOSS being map related is NOT correct. At least in overall terms

My APPLE / lvl 14 account had both the RAID and EPIC boss. If there is an issue, I would deduce it to be android related. My one android account has both but is over level 80.

I have verified that they ARE NOT supporting kindle / amazon any more. This was confirmed in response to a help ticket.

Orange, I did as someone noted in another thread, using 1 mobile market to load. It was a slightly quirky process but it worked. Kindle must have been a drop in their revenue bucket, to leave those folks hanging out to dry.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah they don't support customers but customers are first for them... that's sick...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Poor Kindle Players

Quote Originally Posted by FromAfar View Post
    The theory of the EPIC BOSS being map related is NOT correct. At least in overall terms

My APPLE / lvl 14 account had both the RAID and EPIC boss. If there is an issue, I would deduce it to be android related. My one android account has both but is over level 80.

I have verified that they ARE NOT supporting kindle / amazon any more. This was confirmed in response to a help ticket.

Orange, I did as someone noted in another thread, using 1 mobile market to load. It was a slightly quirky process but it worked. Kindle must have been a drop in their revenue bucket, to leave those folks hanging out to dry.
    I have a mini on my Kindle and I could not do the Raid Boss. I'll just keep it to help the faction on the Boss event I guess if they are no longer supporting it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    if it makes you feel any better, mine was up for a few hours and then went away. So less than 12 hours on an iPad

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonbreun View Post
    First time caller, long time listener.

I have a difficult time finding the related info. Maybe a forum vet has a link. This is most related I could find.

3 android accounts getting " unknown error" each time I performe action, move building, buy building, attack boss, vault money, etc.
    The error is much worse on new android tablet.
    On tablet. When hit boss, error comes up 3 times before boss dies. At such low levels boss should die with 1 free hit. But I guess the errors causing issues, the next time I trigger boss it then shows my energy lower, like we actually hit each other 3 times. Moving, buying a building , expanding is frustrating.

I can't imagine being a new player starting out like that.
    android has many errors with this new version. Sometimes cant even connect...says U must have internet connections (which I have). Same ISP on ipad and on android. So says no internet, going to google paly store, works, starting mw, says no internet, going google play store...works. ipad on same place works fine also. Finally get it to boot up, hit some bosses then says...cant do that action, must have internet connection...will do it couple of more times...then just shows me blank screen of what I have won so didnt know what loot I even got.

also building upgrades. Put it upgrade, says unknown error, and shows like nothing has been done, but when I log out and in again, it shows that upgrade started.