Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldilucks View Post
    I'm not gonna argue with you there bro. I had only 3 targets last war. I stocked up on 12k 40% off gold to make sure I had more in Chile. Cost me about $160... Same as an 8-ball. I'll get a little more longevity out of it with gree as long as they require these buildings every month.
    What I want to know is this: How did you end up missing just a single cue ball? and the black 8 really cost $160? Should have shopped around, bet you could have found a full set for less.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    What I want to know is this: How did you end up missing just a single cue ball? and the black 8 really cost $160? Should have shopped around, bet you could have found a full set for less.
    True. I see new and used sets priced much lower than $160. Next time check eBay before you buy just an 8-ball when sets are well under $100.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We should all give credit to Gree on this one as it looks to be the first event in a very long time that is bug free. Only about 19 hours left so anything can still happen.
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 01-11-2014 at 05:25 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's really simple no event suits all accounts. I have an HL account that can now do okay at most events, the current LTQ is a perfect event. I prestage and have spent the time upgrading the unit buildings to 10, so small gold spend required. It's taken me around 2 years to build that account along with the game spend.
    My LL account won't get far in this one. It's a boss killer pure and simple and gains from faction events. Over time it will progress, but is Gold free so far.

So just plan your events and make the most of what you can achieve or be prepared to splash out cash if you want it all. Depends entirely how you choose to play the game

Post Count
    To be fair most of the LTQ use to require your buildings to be lvl 9 or 10. (before they changed to adding new targets)

That went on for quite some time. Those that are new...yes are at a disadvantage...just as those that are old and above lvl 151 are at a huge disadvantage on the boss event.

The game keeps moving forward.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author alphakennybody's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    Not that type of 8-ball
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, just ask McGurt.

UPDATED!!! Wanna Run Naked, here's your chance:CLOSED

Post Count
    Spot on! about time seasoned players have a advantage .. Un-like these new low level accounts. Upgrade your base.
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.

Post Count
    I was lazy to upgrade the unit buildings. No one to blame but myself. It's time to get it done cos you would have plenty of time for that if you've been in the game long enough as I have.

There's not much justification for complaints here I have to agree.

As for LLP's,
    Sorry, you don't get my sympathies here little fellas.

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    The prizes are so good for this 24hr LTQ, no wonder it requires big bldg upgrades. I have the had to rush 3 upgrades. It's part of the game.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Post Count
    This event is good for old players. Its about time. Sick of all these new players getting stats like old players in a quarter of the time spending 10x less money. This games a mess.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been upgrading unit buildings for some time and I am still short by a lvl or 2 on each building. It's hard to balance out what buildings to upgrade when they are all very important. Especially when you get to the higher lvl buildings on top of trying to purchase And upgrade LE buildings also.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DILL3NGER View Post
    What a bunch of babies!

Upgrade your buildings. Am I the only one that is getting tired of the "it's not fair" Wah Wah Wah! Stamps feet threads on this forum?
    +1 the OP even says fir players who've been playing over a year, and that's ample time to get the level 10s.

This is Gree's way of limiting the high level Llps and getting the llp boss killers to spend

Post Count

Cool

It's about time us old timers get an advantage over these young whipper snappers!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One up for this old timers !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was hoping this might be an event that everyone can do, as a late anniversary gift to us all. I'm an old timer but unfortunately some of my unit buildings are below the requirement to complete.