Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoP View Post
    I was hoping this might be an event that everyone can do, as a late anniversary gift to us all. I'm an old timer but unfortunately some of my unit buildings are below the requirement to complete.
    Old timer not up to scratch!! Well there had to be some.
    A lesson learnt? Get those unit buildings up. I'll be doing my secondary ones now for the time it gives where i can sit on my stock pile of cash and taunt my faction members for not keeping up. Fun times ahead!
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.
    Totally agree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All events favor the more experienced players who are powerful. They are powerful because they buy gold, which coincidentally is why Gree caters to them - that's the game. The strong who blow cash on virtual prizes and the weak who don't and ***** about it. It sux, but it is what it is. Get serious, if you aren't spending real cash Gree ain't listening.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.
    Totally agree. Lost half a vault and 2 levels to get screwed.

No need to say that I'm not happy