Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thanks For The Year in Review Event GREE....... But !!

Thanks For the 'Year in Review' Event GREE....... But !! I'm posting on behalf of 40% of our 56 member faction who haven't got all their Unit buildings max'd to lvl10 yet as there are so many Limited Time Building quests they have no time to upgrade pst lvl 6 or 7. If they do they fall behind in the stat race. Many are over a year in the game.

This event is great, but it favours the older higher level strong players in general, and has cut out a huge section of your player base. So the gap gets bigger again.

Not a complaint or whinge ... Just an observation... If there is a decrease in cash sales, you guys usually squeeze the next event. So we all lose eventually.

Heads down here come the Troll Brigade lol

Post Count
    My LLP got stuck at level 3. Don't have a level 3 barracks. Been so long since we needed to do normal missions they didn't seem worth the effort or time to build or upgrade. It doesn't have any of the advanced buildings at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I thought the name was a give away as to what to expect with no new NPC's they have done this a few times before
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know how you feel, most of our faction feel the same way about the boss event ( favours the lower players) as you do about this event, the game can't win with everyone, win some lose some

Post Count
    the players who suffer are like me been playing for 21 months but no or very small amounts of gold, I hsve all my buildings at lvl 10 but cant complete without spending a vault which cant afford. lvl230 so cant kill more than 50 bosses either so lose either way :-(

Lurker
    Post Count

answer to your unresolved problems

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Crime City app. If you would like to report an inappropriate app, or an app that you feel otherwise violates Google Play policies, you can do so here:

support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?contact_type=takedown

Even if you don't have google play store (you have iTunes) you can report for failure to comply with app standards. I personally talked with google and they gave me this information we need to go directly to the distributor instead of a game that obvisiously doesn't seem to care! There is also away to report through iTunes I sadly don't have the URL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Prestaged through level 10.

It only seems fair the events would rotate between NPC's and Maps. Some of us put significant resources including gold toward getting to level 10 on all bases.

Just sorry I was prestaging the entire map and not just the bosses.
    Go Pokes! Code: 955817338
    Bonuses:
    Infantry Def +35% Max
    Ground Def +35% Max
    Air Def +35% Max
    Sea Def +35% Max
    Infantry Atk +35% Max
    Ground Atk +35% Max
    Air Atk +35% Max
    Sea Atk +35% Max
    Building Def +35% Max
    Health Recovery Time -30% Max
    Buildings Prod +35 Max
    Casualty -30% Max
    Guild Increase +40 Max

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is a Great 24-hour event if you ask me. High Stat LLPs have to sit this quest out idle and will not be able to earn this unit unless they spend Vaults and Vaults of gold to upgrade Barracks, War Factory, Airfield, Shipyard to Level 10. Elite Training Facilities all have to be at least Level 3. This gives regular players who have played and put the time toward the game a better chance to "EARN" the prize.

GREE keep adding requirements to progress through LTQs! This helps level the playing field over time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a bunch of babies!

Upgrade your buildings. Am I the only one that is getting tired of the "it's not fair" Wah Wah Wah! Stamps feet threads on this forum?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This time players that actually upgrade unit buildings win and not the llp accounts who just bottom feed in a faction to get faction rewards. It's a game so try not to cry when you can't complete an LTQ because you are too new or favor IPH over other buildings. The boss event favors these level 20 multiple million attack bottom feeder accounts and this event favors long term players. Work on your unit buildings like I did 6 months ago after being locked out of LTQ events for the same reasons.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not going to complain about needing some level 10 unit buildings for this event. I've always known it was possible to need them and I haven't bothered with the painfully long final upgrades. My complaint about the even is that it is called "year in review" but it has minimum requirements that are unprecedented (as far as I can remember). How is that a review of the past year? Now if it had been called "Year in Preview" then it might be fitting (and I'd make sure to do the stupid long upgrades that are required)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here's the rundown on the building requirements... Level 10 airfield, barracks, and war factory. Level 3 robotics, level 2 advanced airfield

I just spent 4000 gold to get there. Gree I am going to be so mad if you no longer require these buildings.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilucks View Post
    here's the rundown on the building requirements... Level 10 airfield, barracks, and war factory. Level 3 robotics, level 2 advanced airfield

i just spent 4000 gold to get there. Gree i am going to be so mad if you no longer require these buildings.
    sucker!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love when they use targets off current maps and require certain buildings to be done even my llps have their buildings to level 10 in case I decide one of these is worth it. But also an equalizer to the low levels being able to crush bosses. I've played this game for awhile and have learned to balance upgrading buildings, you can't have it all

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    sucker!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm not gonna argue with you there bro. I had only 3 targets last war. I stocked up on 12k 40% off gold to make sure I had more in Chile. Cost me about $160... Same as an 8-ball. I'll get a little more longevity out of it with gree as long as they require these buildings every month.