raid boss help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: raid boss help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

raid boss help

If you are on 90 95 100 on raid boss pm me we have a lot of people looking to farm. Also if you are looking to farm pm me we have a lot of syndicate need to finsh.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are on level 25/27 we have 53 members but we seem to be running low on muscle with our night crew. It would be an honor to work with you and we We will not only let you get the loot items but the big prize as well. It's the least we could do for your help. We have more than enough uzis to finish as well.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We are on level 20/27 moving along at a steady pace but would welcome farmers. As of right now we have at least 8
    open slots. Killing U Slowly 604 985 361. Let us know you saw this message via PM or e-mail me: ahendrah@iCloud.com

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are on level 20 as well and can really use the help to finish this event. Please pm me if you are interested to help us out

Post Count
    We are on 22/27 Elite with 5 spots to fill. Please pm me and help out. We don't require gold or uzis, just active strong players to help us complete it. Thanks!

Post Count
    We are on 19/27 and need more helpers pls PM me or add the synd code 362-409-352 directly.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got a lot of pms and replies. Just pm me your email address on groupme n ill see what I can get done for you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hello. We have 8 open spots. Are on level 26 , boss5. We have the guns to finish. Would like to add a few helpers, especially euro /Asian time zones. Any helpers are welcome to collect the final prize. Looking for help immediately.

Lurker
    Post Count

raid boss help......

Hey mates..... my syn needs help with raid boss 27/27......if u can help plz pm me or msg me 715/907/126

Lurker
    Post Count
    My I'd is 716/907/126

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If I haven't added you to a group yet im sorry all rooms are full atm will add you as soon as there is room