Stat Inflation rears its ugly head at last for the top tier guilds

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stat Inflation rears its ugly head at last for the top tier guilds

Post Count

Stat Inflation rears its ugly head at last for the top tier guilds

So, generally speaking, folks are more than capable of finding targets within their respective ranges. I.E. Top 500 guilds, when matched with Top 500 guilds have targets for 90% of the players in said guild... let's ignore splinter guilds for the moment, as they're an entirely different scenario.

While I know there is a lot of complaints with the matching system, stat inflation amongst the Top 10-25 is now horrendous. Yes, most folks know when FUN/RK/SB appear, it's time to put down that tablet or phone and do something for an hour. Now though, with the legendary units from the raid boss, it's beyond ridiculous.

I'm with Dragon Warriors. A consistent TOP 10 guild since I joined, and for some time even before then from what I understand. Usually we can find one or two targets in FUN/RK, and a nice chunk in SB, even if the CP gain isn't that great. After all, lower level people give lower CP.

This war though, we've been matched up with SB three times, two of those back to back. We've encountered four separate guilds which we were able to beat, and then FUN5 twice. In SB, there is the traditional target or two, but in FUN5, raid boss units have made them all essentially untouchable. With the matchups we've been given, we haven't even had a chance to score points, and are actually very close to slipping from the TOP 10 simply because we can't score, period. I'll admit to spending a pinch more than others at times, and even got lucky with the raid boss. With an attack of 28m, I can't touch anyone in FUN5. While it's still early on, this speaks poorly for many people in the same situation as us, for when they inevitably come up against these guilds.

Basically, a long winded post about how the legendary units on the raid boss has now created the same issue some other guilds faced when up against Splinter guilds. Zero chance of being able to even score, except on the wall or castle. I'm not taking any enjoyment away from this war so far, and the future looks bleak.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    No surprise at all.

Since a long time to now GREE has choose to give more defense bonus to players knowing that:
    a) You will have to fight players below your level to have wins thus you earn less cp
    B) you will have less targets that can be attacked thus more hits in scouting thus less cp again
    C) You and your teammates will have to concentrate hits with the same targets. You will earn less cp also because as a target is hit more times by everyone, then everyone wins less cp
    D) With less available targets/cp overall you end using gems when you find a good target

Conclusion: gems, gems & more gems.
    Last edited by sousas; 01-11-2014 at 05:46 AM.
    New Kingdom Age ID 198-289-971 198289971
    Old Kingdom Age ID 436-985-770 436985770

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sousas View Post
    No surprise at all.

Since a long time to now GREE has choose to give more defense bonus to players knowing that:
    a) You will have to fight players below your level to have wins thus you earn less cp
    B) you will have less targets that can be attacked thus more hits in scouting thus less cp again
    C) You and your teammates will have to concentrate hits with the same targets. You will earn less cp also because as a target is hit more times by everyone, then everyone wins less cp
    D) With less available targets/cp overall you end using gems when you find a good target

Conclusion: gems, gems & more gems.
    well yes, but running into 20m def lvl 80s just isnt right...

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't know what the surprise is about. It's a spend or go home game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    I don't know what the surprise is about. It's a spend or go home game.
    i get that, but the last raidboss was spend 1k$ or go home event >.>

we fought a guild composed of Disney Characters with 2 people below lvl 100 above 10m, and nearly all the 150+ people were between 20-30m. 6 was the least Legendary units i'd seen on them, and that was the 12m lvl 72 guy...

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    Those Disney guys are beasts

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    That's the way wars have been for most of us since the wins and win streak quests were added to the wars.

Post Count
    There is about to be a lot of retired players and characters soon no doubt. Since this is the way KA has morphed to.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I keep saying this but simply limiting the number of times you can be matched with the same guild to once or twice instead of 5(?) would prevent this being such a big problem.

It would also remove the constant waiting for top3 to be engeged.

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    i get that, but the last raidboss was spend 1k$ or go home event >.>

we fought a guild composed of Disney Characters with 2 people below lvl 100 above 10m, and nearly all the 150+ people were between 20-30m. 6 was the least Legendary units i'd seen on them, and that was the 12m lvl 72 guy...
    Magic Kingdom.
    Yeah, after testing the waters with a few of them, I hung it up and came back after the raping was done..
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies