More Ideas to Bring Back Old LTBs!!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More Ideas to Bring Back Old LTBs!!!!

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    If they do bring them back then there has to be a concession for current owners like giving them an extra one so if they have 1, they can have 2 or if they have 2, they can have 3.

Also, they should get it for free and at level 5 at least.

The previous sentence was a joke but you need to throw a bone to current owners if you are going to entertain this idea.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about random previous LTBs are available at random times for just 1 hour at a time. One player might be lucky enough to get a pagoda at 5:15, while the next gets a NIS. The LTB will be available for only one hour and you only get an LTB once per day. This should only last for 5 days like an LTQ.

Thoughts?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    If your iph is 159k its because you haven't invested any time and effort in your money buildings. That was your choice and a component of the game which you clearly chose to ignore. Now its seems you and a few others want an easy (some might say lazy) way in which to build your iph while its too bad for the rest of us who put in the hours.
    I correct you FlyMeMoon. I have played this game every single day since early July.... I used to do lots of the old LTQs and that's why I am level 108. My iph may be low for my level, but that isn't my fault because I never got the good prizes on the scratcher. There's players who hit a million often. I have only hit a million like 3 times after all these months! 3! I always used to get robbed because I was weak. Now I'm way stronger because of the stat inflation and I can upgrade my good buildings. Loft, theater, rock cafe.. Etc.

Post Count
    Just make it respect points requiring all other idea i dont like
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    Watch them come back as gold buildings...

Can't expect more than that lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG View Post

I concur with this comment.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney4 View Post
    I'm of the opinion that if you snooze, you lose. LTBs are a way of rewarding long-time/high IPH players. They are one of the few events that cater towards long-time players (as building a high IPH takes a long time), whereas most events give the advantage to newer players--as CJ54 said, "so that newer players can get to the 'competitive game' quicker"-- e.g. much easier bosses (brand new player can beat L100 boss free), much better IP in war, etc. I don't believe new players need to be able to dominate every event. And as LTBs are typically far better quality buildings, the LTBs have a cumulative effect to keep boosting IPH and keep making LTB events easier to complete.
    Well said!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Everyone remember what LTB means? LIMITED TIME BUILD. I missed out on the west side gem store which I wish I did get now instead of skipping it, but that's my fault for not buying them. They are limited time builds and should stay that way and never come back after they have been used once.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Everyone remember what LTB means? LIMITED TIME BUILD. I missed out on the west side gem store which I wish I did get now instead of skipping it, but that's my fault for not buying them. They are limited time builds and should stay that way and never come back after they have been used once.
    Don't worry. Gree agrees with you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i disagree that there should be any rewards for upgrading/completing the old LTBs .. will be unfair to all those who spent gold for those weapons. but that's just my opinion .. the best way to go would be, gree should release 2 LTBs .. one old and one new. no goals with the old LTB but the new LTB with goals.
    Yup thos is right
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendfrim View Post
    Don't worry. Gree agrees with you.
    So they should : )

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OMG View Post

Just like the original LTBs. Gingerbread House through the Frosties. It's kind of a status symbol on how long you've played. Yet status symbols mean nothing in this game so I'm okay with bringing them back, but without weapons as prizes.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?