More Ideas to Bring Back Old LTBs!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Ideas to Bring Back Old LTBs!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

More Ideas to Bring Back Old LTBs!!!!

I agree with the Billionaire and other players on another thread, or at least support their idea(s) of bringing back the old LTBs. It could be with respect points OR double or triple what it originally was worth. The upgrades could be 5-10% more expensive. Another way we could improve this idea would be to give prizes for the builds/upgrades, BUT before I start receiving any criticism towards this thread, please finish reading the rest. Let's say they do plan on giving prizes. The goal could be for example, build and upgrade the West Side Fine Gems to level 10 successfully and earn the........
    However, the time could be 10 days instead of the original 18 plus days to get level 10. The free players would benefit like myself AND the gold players will ALSO benefit. We free players just want the building. The gold players want the building AND the prizes. Since they would only have 10 days instead of 18, they would have to throw down gold to finish the upgrades. Please guys, no hateful remarks or posts. This is just my idea... My iph is 159k, so I think I know what can help us free players and gold players..... (I'm level 108 btw too......)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And what about the players that have already completed the buildings when they were originally released?
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    And what about the players that have already completed the buildings when they were originally released?
    This could be a secondary option. This isn't a must....
    In addition, the super high iph players can upgrade their Nightclubs or other high cost/ lots of time to finish upgrades.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    They don't do anything. This helps the ones who missed out on previous LTB's.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Avenger$ View Post
    the super high iph players can upgrade their Nightclubs or other high cost/ lots of time to finish upgrades.
    I can assure that the "super high" iph players already have NC's at 10
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    However, the time could be 10 days instead of the original 18 plus days to get level 10. The free players would benefit like myself AND the gold players will ALSO benefit. We free players just want the building. The gold players want the building AND the prizes. Since they would only have 10 days instead of 18, they would have to throw down gold to finish the upgrades.
    I don't agree with this idea. It seems silly to take away the building prizes away from the free players. Trust me, the paying players definitely make more stats from the war than any free player could ever get from the building prizes. Even with the time it can be difficult sometimes for the free players in my opinion to sc**** together the cash required for some of the buildings. I personally never ran out of time trying for 10 which was nice because it gave me time to save up sometimes, but rather the biggest hurdle was the cost. Most of the players who are maxing out their LTBs don't just get there by accident. The irony of this LTB is that despite the low cost is has basically stalled everyone's economic building for about 2 weeks while they upgrade it with nominal gains.

*edit* Thank you forum for auto editing my words.

*edit2* Asking for nobody posting on a public forum is not going to work xD
    Last edited by PawnXIIX; 01-10-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    i disagree that there should be any rewards for upgrading/completing the old LTBs .. will be unfair to all those who spent gold for those weapons. but that's just my opinion .. the best way to go would be, gree should release 2 LTBs .. one old and one new. no goals with the old LTB but the new LTB with goals.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I don't agree with this idea. It seems silly to take away the building prizes away from the free players. Trust me, the paying players definitely make more stats from the war than any free player could ever get from the building prizes. Even with the time it can be difficult sometimes for the free players in my opinion to sc**** together the cash required for some of the buildings. I personally never ran out of time trying for 10 which was nice because it gave me time to save up sometimes, but rather the biggest hurdle was the cost. Most of the players who are maxing out their LTBs don't just get there by accident. The irony of this LTB is that despite the low cost is has basically stalled everyone's economic building for about 2 weeks while they upgrade it with nominal gains.

*edit* Thank you forum for auto editing my words.

*edit2* Asking for nobody posting on a public forum is not going to work xD
    Ok. How else can we convince Gree to bring back old LTBs???? I clearly stated to not criticize.....
    This is my idea and if the gold players get super strong throughout upgrading phases, oh well. They are wasting their money for a reason. The free players can get to like 4/10 like myself.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    I can assure that the "super high" iph players already have NC's at 10
    I can assure you that not all of them have level 10 WSFG, TRANSTECH, NIS

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i disagree that there should be any rewards for upgrading/completing the old LTBs .. will be unfair to all those who spent gold for those weapons. but that's just my opinion .. the best way to go would be, gree should release 2 LTBs .. one old and one new. no goals with the old LTB but the new LTB with goals.
    Exaaaaaaaaactly!
    Asphalt Assassins

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No need any prizes for the old ones, just put it again so the ones who missed it can buy it again.
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    That's a great idea.

Post Count
    Ok. How else can we convince Gree to bring back old LTBs???? I clearly stated to not criticize.....
    This is my idea and if the gold players get super strong throughout upgrading phases, oh well. They are wasting their money for a reason. The free players can get to like 4/10 like myself.
    That wasn't so much a criticism so much as an opinion. I think I misunderstand what is trying to be expressed here, are you saying you want to bring back motivation to upgrade the old LTBs or you're saying you want them to re-release them again?

I don't spend gold on the buildings and I made a few to 10. The relative strength of the buildings gain is small compared to other events not to mention to war where millions are gained. Most of my income, which isn't that much, was all constructed for free - it just depended on when you started I suppose.
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=PawnXIIX;1150869]That wasn't so much a criticism so much as an opinion. I think I misunderstand what is trying to be expressed here, are you saying you want to bring back motivation to upgrade the old LTBs or you're saying you want them to re-release them again?

The purpose is to bring back previous LTBs

Post Count
    The purpose is to bring back previous LTBs
    Okay, I thought you meant the super high cost 8B+ buildings like the original ones to get to 10. I don't personally find a use in that but maybe it would be interesting. I built 2 of every one I planned to keep because I wasn't sure if they would ever consider such a possibility I mean it does contradict the very name of the building itself, Limited Time Buildings. The other point I'd have to raise is that they are all Type B buildings which are only good for established economies which depend on high payout, long term periods, and long ROI as opposed to Type A.

Again, just me personally. I'm too used to looking at the game in a statistical way
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218