Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    some day while im at work, ill just convert this, and maybe whatever else out there into a power point. with pictures. or maybe gree could. save me time. OR MAYBE GREE COULD PAY ME TO!? please? im pretty good at this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    some day while im at work, ill just convert this, and maybe whatever else out there into a power point. with pictures. or maybe gree could. save me time. OR MAYBE GREE COULD PAY ME TO!? please? im pretty good at this stuff
    Gree pay you? I don't mind to take you down but aren't you pushing you luck a bit too hard here?
    Sure you might be good, Gree only sees one thing.

i wonder how many people actually work on this game? its gotta be a Super small workforce. maybe 5 people (even that's pushing it) tops. u have one person with armor/boss animations and color building. u think they would have a decent guide out there. specially if they are raking in a lot of money on gem spenders. maybe ill just work on an app and sell it for 99 cents myself. that sounds pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i wonder how many people actually work on this game? its gotta be a Super small workforce. maybe 5 people (even that's pushing it) tops. u have one person with armor/boss animations and color building. u think they would have a decent guide out there. specially if they are raking in a lot of money on gem spenders. maybe ill just work on an app and sell it for 99 cents myself. that sounds pretty cool.
    The way you write keep reminding me of a troll here on forums.. Can't...... Remember..... The.... Name.... Argh. But you sound so similar to each other.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

how am i being a troll?

This is good information for new players. Thanks for contributing!
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

how do I become able to post threads

How do I become able to post threads

Quote Originally Posted by horsepenismntits View Post
    How do I become able to post threads
    If you spend some time searching you would have found the answer several times already. That question is being asked almost everyday. Search and you shall find.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    If you spend some time searching you would have found the answer several times already. That question is being asked almost everyday. Search and you shall find.
    thanks man

This is a great help. Thank you for posting this.

Good info, was a lot of info there

seriously some necroing threads. but thanks nonetheless. glad i can help someone.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

The best advice I would offer is get to lvl 100 as quickly as possible. When fighting the EB, the strength of your friends is governed by the level of your knights. Low level = less help from friends making it harder to get the EB+ armor. Use friends as necessary to get the EB armor, then focus on completing the epic stage of the zephyr plateau as possible using friends until the next EB comes along. The zephyr offers the best mix of points/levels versus players strength requirements and allows for fast leveling. When I joined my first guild, I was level 56 and rose to level 100 in 9 days.

In addition, get the new packs (squire, duke, etc.) and get training fields going ASAP. Keep rolling that gold into more fields. Don't get too carried away with leveling armor and spending your gold there until you have fields rolling.

read

Great information

If you really want to level fast, try what I did

1. Pick out your best armor and match it to a level it works well in.

2. Pick the difficulty level that lets you finish the level with one knight. (Back him up just in case)

3. Exhaust all of your knights

4. Then hire 1 STRONG friend and use a mostly exhausted knight on the hardest level you have available.

5. Repeat until you level and start over.

Its time consuming but more effecient