Where is my gold?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where is my gold?

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count

Where is my gold?

I just bought a vault to finish the Ltq... The money is gone from my account but I did not receive any gold...

Is this common? I already emailed support but I would like to receive my gold before the end of the event as that is the reason I bought it!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Request a refund.. You will not have by the end of the week if you wait on gree. Just repurchase it

Lurker
    Post Count

same

Same thing happened to me. The last time I bought some during a battle, FOR the battle. I went to gree support and it took them weeks to give me the gold. Same thing happened to me a bout 30 minutes ago, this time I requested a refund from Google... why wait if I'm buying it for the event and they won't send it I want my money back... hopefully Google is faster.

Lurker
    Post Count

where is my gold too

Bought gold want to finish the job. But gold is not received. What to do now? i want to finish now. to receive sorra's car.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by umatic View Post
    hopefully Google is faster.
    Not only faster, smarter too.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I hate to say it but you wont get that car. I didn't even bother emailing support on this.

Post Count
    Sorry to say guys, You wont get your gold neither will you get your money back before the end of this event. This happened to me a few events ago, and it took about 2 full weeks to get reimbursed.

Oh yeah you think thats bad?! I ordered a vault of gold on November 29th, I still havent receieved any gold! And on top of that Gree is ignoring my messages to support! I am so outraged and offended i cannot even tell you how angry i am without getting banned! I have been playing this game and buying gold for such a long time. I am seriously offended that Gree has treated me like this. I dont know what i did to deserve this, but they have ignored me two weeks while i missed out on finishing a boss event, now an ltq, and now i doubt ill ever get it. Good luck to you all.

Post Count
    you bought gold and didn't get it??

first time i heard of that!!

Post Count

missing gold

Quote Originally Posted by mulabenzy View Post
    I just bought a vault to finish the Ltq... The money is gone from my account but I did not receive any gold...

Is this common? I already emailed support but I would like to receive my gold before the end of the event as that is the reason I bought it!
    It takes gree weeks sometimes to get gold back. This has happened to me 4 times in the last two months. I contacted Google and also gree again. I am writing to whoever I can find email addresses for. I spentld thousands on this fricken game and for screwed cuz I spend 50 on gold which I never got which wkuldve finished the ltq. I didn't have enough .money to get fifty dollars worth of more gold so I now am at an extreme disadvantage.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got my refund, it took about 1 day for Google to take care of it.. I submitted a refund request on their website and replied to the order email one worked..

Hopefully gree can get the delay straight. I'm not going to stop buying gold, once in a while but I don't think there is a point trying to mak a quick purchase like that again until they get it straight.

Post Count
    hope your gold is at my account:P hehe
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.