Thanks, Gree - the ONLY Dark Forest prize with worth anything now WORTHLESS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks, Gree - the ONLY Dark Forest prize with worth anything now WORTHLESS

Post Count

Angry Thanks, Gree - the ONLY Dark Forest prize with worth anything now WORTHLESS

They changed the Top 50 prize from 5% alliance defense (GREAT!) to 5% infantry defense (UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY WORTHLESS LIKE EVERY OTHER PRIZE THIS WAR!)

AND they did it less than 24 hour before the start of war, making it NEALY IMPOSSIBLE now for guilds to change their war plans. MANY has specifically planned everything all around that prize. And now, gone! Poof! Along with my last iota of hope for this game.

F U, GREE!

All your manor are belong to us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    They changed the Top 50 prize from 5% alliance defense (GREAT!) to 5% infantry defense (UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY WORTHLESS LIKE EVERY OTHER PRIZE THIS WAR!)

AND they did it less than 24 hour before the start of war, making it NEALY IMPOSSIBLE now for guilds to change their war plans. MANY has specifically planned everything all around that prize. And now, gone! Poof! Along with my last iota of hope for this game.

F U, GREE!
    Wow Z you are fast! LOL. But I agree.. this is BS! Took weeks to assemble a solid team to push for top 50! FCK!

Post Count
    Dear Gree,

1) A lot of guilds were going to spend gems to get the ONLY good prize in this war - Top 50. We are no longer going to spend those gems because you totally nerfed the award to be worth 75-80% less that it was. You are going to lose money over this.

2) A lot of guilds spent the last 2.5 weeks specifically working their guild to be int he best position possible to get that prize. All that effort is now WASTED thanks to you nerfing the prize 15 hours before the start of war. Players are going to quit the game over it. Paying players. You are going to lose money over this.

In conclusion, it is in your own best interest to REINSTATE THE 5% ALLIANCE DEFENSE prize for Top 50.

Sincerely,
    Thousands of KA players

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Wow.

**** move, I'll agree to that. I was so glad to finally see an Alliance Defense Boost reward, but now it's just a singular category... Tsk tsk.

Outside of Top 3, there's nothing that's must have at this point. I mean, seriously... +2% Honor From Fights... The crap is that?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    Hiya Zeno,

Looks like i'll be seeing more of you at GoW, join my rally, im sure you will figure out who this is

Post Count
    Oh wow. That was the only decent rank prize outside of the top prize. Talk about a BS move, Gree. Doesn't surprise me one bit, though.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    skip the war then guys, re-discover real life for a weekend...honestly do you think it is worth loosing sleep over with constant battles? I think not.......6 pack, xbox and BF4 or me

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Wow.

**** move, I'll agree to that. I was so glad to finally see an Alliance Defense Boost reward, but now it's just a singular category... Tsk tsk.

Outside of Top 3, there's nothing that's must have at this point. I mean, seriously... +2% Honor From Fights... The crap is that?
    Dont forget the +5% raid gold !!!
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namine33 View Post
    Dont forget the +5% raid gold !!!

Jajajaja yeahhh thats s u c k s !!!! Another bad point GREEdy !!!
    556351535 add me for KA

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Suck my balls gree

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    That's probably dropped my spend by a couple of mountains.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well they saved me some cash for the weekend so I guess I should say thanks no point in any gems for this war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    But yet again, we spend. Why wouldn't they?

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nothing will change. Alexis is right on. We'll spend anyway and Gree will rake in revenue...anyway. As long as we customers, collectively, do nothing more than rant & rave, and jump up and down...BUT STILL SPEND...nothing will change.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said capital