Event times messed up - admin response required please

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Event times messed up - admin response required please

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Event times messed up - admin response required please

Not to doubt the tech guys. Who have a good laugh but I have a serious problem regarding the current LTQ and what i've read on the upcoming boss event.

1st - current ltq. Ends tomorrow according to the event line up. But the timer shows 1 day 19 hours (ish)... Which one is it? I have members wanting to know if they they will get the final unit or should the break out some gold.

2nd - Epic Boss. I've just read and posted in the other topic but decided that it needs addressing directly. Everyone seems to agree its 5 days 10th - 14th. Even the admins have said that. I count 86 hours over 24 hours is only 4 whole days. If this is correct how do we win the 5 days for the unit or has this been changed?

Sorry not wanting to cause problems on the forums but I feel like this does need addressing urgently.

Thanks
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    I can't comment on the first one (I generally go by the timer over the calendar)

I generally just don't pay that close attention to the calendars honestly.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GEMH View Post
    In an effort not to overlap events, the event has been scheduled for 5 days. In order to receive the event wrapper prize, the daily faction goal will have to be completed each day for a total of 5 days.
    I dont normally pay attention to times. But since my faction have brought it up
    And i read the aforementioned quote I have some concerns, which is understandable i hope
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If the dates are correct 10th - 14th, wouldn't it depend on the starting and ending times.

Potentially there are 5 x 24 hour periods.

However if it starts and finishes at midday local time then there would be 3 x 24 hours and 2 x 12 hours. Potentially far less payable time for those in significantly different time zones although I haven't bothered working that out.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU View Post
    If the dates are correct 10th - 14th, wouldn't it depend on the starting and ending times.

Potentially there are 5 x 24 hour periods.

However if it starts and finishes at midday local time then there would be 3 x 24 hours and 2 x 12 hours. Potentially far less payable time for those in significantly different time zones although I haven't bothered working that out.
    So either way 4 days. Really.

I just noticed the event schedule has been fixed and the boss date is now the 10th - 15th. Ill take that as fixed now. Thank you for sorting this out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We need clarification on the end time for the current LTQ. 24hrs makes a big difference on what gold is required to finish. I have several on my team asking what they should do.

Post Count
    My calendar says 1/10 - 1/15, 5 days!

I'll check with the devs, the timer info may have been entered incorrectly. I'll also get confirmation on the boss, but I am pretty sure it is five days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I'll check with the devs, the timer info may have been entered incorrectly. I'll also get confirmation on the boss, but I am pretty sure it is five days.
    5 days to do 100 boss? that will be all fine and dandy as long as u let the boss kills contiune back to back
    Retired to free playing

Post Count

really need to know ASAP

When does Noble Prestige end? The War Clock says it ends the 10th, but the Noble Cause tab says 1 day, 10 hours and 14 minutes...which takes it into the 11th

HUGE difference please let us know ASAP as one option is only over 10 hours left!!

I know you are checking with the developers...but its not like there is a lot of time to stand around waiting, and I don't want to burn gold for nothing just to find I have 24 more hours (or could that be the whole idea....?)
    MASTER
    JEIGH

go ahead and kill yo self so we don't have to

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Thanx CJ, they fixed the days for the boss so that its 5 now.

Good to see alot more communication happening here

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any news about it, because i'm looking at it to be more than a day. Because of planning it is hard for me to get online the last hours today (if it will end today).
    Add me: 268-704-009

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansgek View Post
    Any news about it, because i'm looking at it to be more than a day. Because of planning it is hard for me to get online the last hours today (if it will end today).
    Nothing yet. Hoping we find out in the next 2 hours

Lurker
    Post Count
    so is the boss event still going to start today ??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck_norris View Post
    so is the boss event still going to start today ??
    That would be correct. With the 2 year event starting tomorrow.