Rest in peace True Blood,we love you - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rest in peace True Blood,we love you

Post Count
    I got to know Beatrice when her nick here was Nebbia. She became my queen in Golden Dragons Elite where we were together for a long time. She was a very friendly but also a very interesting person. With her Italian temper and a good life behind her she could surprise you when you least expected it.

Beatrice was always a dedicated player and strong as she were she never took any BS from anyone. Truly a strong warrior.

She left GDE later in a rather intense manner which left a few hurt feelings behind, but that was our Beatrice. Intense, impulsive, strong and loving. She never left my thoughts and she's been with my heart at all time.

I was contacted on Kakao by Titan in FK that helped Beatrice to find me. I'm honored and touched that she went through the effort to get her last good bye message through to me. That Titan and Grant-Metalians (Kakao nicks) went to find me also shows what great people we have around us in KA at all times. I've left KA but they still managed to find me. Thank you!

Beatrice - Rest in peace. My love will be with you and although you might have left this world, you will still be in my heart.

//Octofinger - former founder of Golden Dragons Elite.

Post Count

Unhappy Rest in peace warrior

This is sad news for all kA family player that lost one
    Beside our diffrence in guild name we are one body and one soul
    Rest in peace.
    With greatest respect to true blood from shadow ops elite

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    Our sincerest condolences from entire BO Family.

Sad to hear she passed away. I wish her family and friends strength in this difficult times.

Rest in Peace TRUE BLOOD
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Post Count
    This one of her letters to me,just to show you how much Big Hearted person she was:

hun. i am sorry tonfo it like this. but i have no choice how're. the truth is i will probably will never get out of her. doctor told me today.. di no how much i have left could be week or few Months. hun i want you to know that you are a beatiful person and i love you and thank you for all. i wish i will be ad to chat once more with you but dunno if i will be able..i Asked to go home but my energie will e pipe! hun i am not sad or sorry! I had a marvellous RL even with some pains but that is part I of life.. .. but I lived fully had a full life.. I can go, I had most of and the rests I hope they provide in heaven.. or he'll lol but I hope no ******. never did harm.
    then game.. I met beautiful people like you ! the twins... master..foo
    Hun now for asks me to go back weeks or max few months.. but I am not scared.. I will haveno more pain. I dunnow how long I am selling allo to to ate and in game to be always TB even if FK will have to boot me... I will stay and fight till I can but one day you will not find me.. not in game but I promise I will try to guard you and help you from upthere( will be difficult lol they know I am a trouble maker.. but they also know me heart and it is full of love) Hun all the best find a nice girl get married lots of kids, be was importan be serene! I will be watching you!thanks for all was impotant, you mak my last time here brighter.. and i will , if i can, from wherever there is after( hope heaven but i was so bad....) i will try to be your Guardian Angel!
    Please be happy... for me.. i will have no more pain! i will be with God! no more pain.. Please smile and thanks he called me at last! i suffer ed enough here.. i am happy i have no fear.. i will never have pain ever! my dear... i will be by your side, if you need call.. thank for the love and friendship you donated me.. we will Meet one day, but NOT NOT so soon for you- live a rich and full of love life.. i will be try to take care of you! all my love! farewell- Beatrice/ Fk TB
    [FK] TITAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Rest in peace True Blood.

And GREE, please honor her, a unit with her name would be nice.

Post Count
    I dedicate this song to her,she worked at theater and im shure she whould like it..She was a true Italian,pasionate,temperamented and lovely....
    Miss you ...

http://youtu.be/K0agOTuM2mg
    [FK] TITAN

Lurker
    Post Count
    True Blood, you were a wonderful woman to know. You have a place in all our hearts and your memory will always remain blessed. I know you'll fill the golden streets with the aroma of your delicious cooking. May you rest in peace, we will miss you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Truly a sadness crosses over the KA Kingdoms. Dragon Warrior Clan sends respect. She was a true ally & she will be missed. Much love & respect...
    BA

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sad news, she was a bright light in our guild. godspeed.

Post Count
    To all of True Blood's friends and KA-family, I am sorry for your loss.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Riposa in pace, Nebianna. Mi mancherai...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Senza parole.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very sorry to hear this. RIP TB.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Lurker
    Post Count

R.I.P. True Blood

Sorry to hear that such a vibrant person has left but now may be found in heaven. To all those who knew her and played with hear please accept are sympathies from the family of KAR,KAK, RRS

Post Count
    It's been a joy and honour knowing and fighting alongside you TB Beatrice and to be your friend. You're a true friend with a big heart and it was heart breaking to see you in suffering and pain leaving us in tears and sorrow Beatrice. Yet you proved to all of us who loves you what a great friend with a big caring heart and what a true hero and warrior you were and still are.

You're still fighting alongside all your friends in FK and KA in spirit and even got your twin sister to help out trying to participate and play your accounts last war alongside us in FK last war and we all helped her to fulfil Beatrice's last wish. Many KA players and guilds loves you and payed you and FK their respect and love for you by not hitting your accounts and to minimise their cp scoring during our battles. That's how much everyone loves you who's path you crossed and got to know Beatrice.

I helped your twin sister to get to know and play this game last war and saw her getting comfort and be very happy for all the friends Beatrice TB have all over the KA community and all the love, condolences and friendly helpfulness
    meeting her and she understand why TB (and all of us) love this game and all the great friends we have here. This is the true spirit of FK guild family and throughout the KA community and what kept most of us playing so long. Even though some of us left since then (me too to help my sick mom more) we still keep in touch and will stay friends thanks to KA and friends like TB Beatrice.

I know you're still fighting alongside and watching out for us all from a better place where there's no more pain and suffering Beatrice and that you're happy looking out for all your friends and family with your big loving heart still and that makes me happy smiling through my tears..you'll always be in our hearts Beatrice TB and we love you. Rest in peace and all our love Beatrice we're friends for ever❤️😘🙏🌹👼

We all love you TB True Blood (Beatrice) and always will and would love to see GREE create an honorary unit in memory of your love and dedication for this game!
    KA: 202-900-319