Rest in peace True Blood,we love you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rest in peace True Blood,we love you

Post Count

Unhappy Rest in peace True Blood,we love you

Sadly to inform you all that True Blood pased away and she is not any longer in this world but i know she is in better place and im shure she whil get her wings because she was a true angel in this world and im shure she whil be and in haven..

She died at hospital her heart stoped!

Love you True Blood(Beatrice),because of people as you i stayed and played this long..
    People as you make this game richer...
    I don't regret a minute on this game because time spended with you was a time of joy and happines and laughs and other situations,you where unique and you whil remain that especialy in my memory..
    You proved that people here no mater that this a game they bond together and become friends..

TRUE BLOOD was a dedicated player,helped not just her friends but she was helping from top guilds to the smalest with anything that they needed.
    She played in top guilds and finded friends there,im glad that she finaly found a home in Fkg guilds and that she was happy..
    You all need to know that she played even with lots of pain during her stay at hospital and helped with guild quests,she didnt want to be a weight and not to contribute on guild..We sayed to her that she doesnt need to play and we can cover her but as you see she stil played because of friends and because she was a big HEART and wanted to help out!!!!!
    I think she deserve a tribute on her name from Gree ,maybe somekind of unit...

If somebody deserve it she is the one,please Gree grant me this wish for her loyalty and my loyalty to this game,im playing it from start and i stayed even when some of my best friends quited the game..I even worked for Gree as Beta and helped to fix ingame bugs and improve this game..

Love you hun True Blood,you whil be in my memory and in my heart!!!!!!
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    Glad and proud to have played beside you...
    Rest in peace TB.
    Much respect to a so lovely and dedicated player.
    Thoughts to her family.

KA 547-765-913 / [FKG] Galaad

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rest in peace Beatrice, True Blood. It was an honour to fight along side you so many times and I'm very saddened you're gone, but find peace knowing you're no longer suffering, love you, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Rest in Peace (Beatrice) True Blood

True Blood, you will be very much missed. I.loved your sense of humor that you kept going until the very end. (with your comments about nurse Hitler taking your devices away).I know that you will continue to war at our sides.

Continue fighting in heaven. We love you!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    True Blood, you will surely be missed but your memories and legacy as well as the friends that you leave behind will forever remember you. You brought together so many n helped so many and always enjoyed the friendship n bonds formed with many from all over no matter which part of the world or which guild....you were there to lend a hand. Rest in peace and my condolences to your family and to all your friends a prayer for we have lost a good friend and now is in a better place. RIP True Blood🙏🌹🙏

Post Count
    I left the forums back on Christmas, but hearing True Blood died and seeing this link in a kakao room, I had to come and pay my respects. I'm sad to here this news, but as noted, believe her to be in a better place. I didn't know her in RL, but as everyone, in got a sense of her being and she was an angel then AND now. She was called back home and I'm sure she's smiling. A God Bless her soul and I pray for her family and friends. Peace be with you Sweetheart. 😘😔👼
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Post Count
    My heart is filled with sadness at your departure, TB. I shall miss your enthusiasm, your passion, your joy in the game and in life...and most certainly your cooking. May God cradle you in his loving arms. May you rest in peace in the greatest Kingdom of them all. You take a piece of my heart with you, sweetie. AK

We will always remember you sweetheart

Thank you True Blood for the very special touch you had on all our lives. Bless you!

Lurker
    Post Count

From The Evil Rastlin on Groupme.....

Someone PLEASE post for me sadness in True Blood passing away...😢 I played with True Blood in Samurai Blood in the past... R.I.P. True Blood... You were a wonderful person, and a great warrior... 😓

Post Count
    Such sad news! But I'm glad TB is finally at peace. This game, and all of the friends she made because of it-- especially you, DC-- brought her so much comfort during her time of pain. It was an honor to have fought several wars with her. TB.. We'll miss you.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    The kingdom giants would like to express our deepest sympathies to truebloods family and friends we may not have known you but it is sad when someone leaves real world.
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    British Warlords says r.i.p. True Blood.
    Zach123 Level 105 396-658-380 ally me

Bloodlust Freedom Fighters

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    TB shall greatly be missed, yet I know she is free and in a better place...

The Rose Beyond The Wall

A rose once grew where all could see,
    sheltered beside a garden wall,
    And as the days passed swiftly by,
    it spread its branches, straight and tall...

One day, a beam of light shone through
    a crevice that had opened wide
    The rose bent gently toward its warmth
    then passed beyond to the other side

Now, you who deeply feel its loss,
    be comforted - the rose blooms there-
    its beauty even greater now, nurtured by
    God's own loving care.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Post Count
    Rest in peace True Blood x

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Message from Ratma2001

To my Forum Friends and Colleagues

I wish for my words to be passed on, for today has taken my Sunshine away!

My World has been a beautiful place and now today I hear news that True Blood has left my World. For this we have lost a shining light but will be forever in the Heavens as a Bright Star, TB you came into my World like a Whirlwind, it has been with utmost pride that I can call you a Friend, you have Inspired others to be more resilient and be your best at everything, if we couldn’t be our best we could always have a great laugh along the way.

My World is now Darker with your passing but I know at night when I see you as a Shining Star that you are ,I know you have found Peace, for this I am grateful that you have passed through my life and added some enjoyment, your final weeks were funny as you kept a smile always on my face, nothing bothered you too much (except Nurse) and you always seen the good inside all, your gaming was tenacious and made other work as hard as you did, you were always the Go To person for help or a quick joke.

My heart is Heavy and I know you will always be smiling down at me, TB my friend; you have been an inspiration to all you have touched and will be sadly missed.

Your Team mate and Friend

Ratma2001

Forum Knight Guild

God Speed