Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Post Count
    It happens about once every two weeks. Some guy goes back to page 50 and pulls three or four of them out. The funny part is sometimes, someone who once commented in that thread well over a year ago, will comment in it again like the thread is new. Still very annoying though.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 01-09-2014 at 08:42 AM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well said Rud

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    It happens about once every two weeks. Some guy guys back to page 50 and pulls three or four of them out. The funny part is sometimes, someone who once commented in that thread well over a year ago, will comment in it again like the thread is new. Still very annoying though.
    Yea i was half in a zombie state and noticed the first one (letting them know it was a Necro) only to find out the whole first page is Necro Threads.

Im not sure what Gree could do to combat that? I suppose they could only allow Senior Members to Comment on pages that were more than 20 pages back?

Then again the Concrete Pages and Join my faction Pages get equally frustrating when they take up 75% of the page.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    People do that to get their post count up by replying to useless threads that they don't have to put any useful input into

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm going to wait a year and respond to this as if its new lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea i was half in a zombie state and noticed the first one (letting them know it was a Necro) only to find out the whole first page is Necro Threads.

Im not sure what Gree could do to combat that? I suppose they could only allow Senior Members to Comment on pages that were more than 20 pages back?

Then again the Concrete Pages and Join my faction Pages get equally frustrating when they take up 75% of the page.
    You're not the only one. Said on one, noticed 5 others lol...
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think people new to forums on general don't realize what they are doing wrong.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post

Agreed. Would be nice to see some type of timer per thread, once a thread as lapsed a certain ammount of time with no additional post, the thread would automatically lock and no more comment could be made. This would leave the thread back where it belongs. If it had valuable info in it, someone could just referance the threads URL or reply with quote in the new thread to which the old material is relevant.

As for the endless supply of selling concrete threads, I think those are horrible as well. Sometimes I see 6 threads on page on staggered around. I have no solution to combat that other than forum members posting that info in a single thread. That one doesnt really belong in the faction recruitment section, but I would say the join my faction for a unit or kill this boss does need to be in that section.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

I'm on the thread necros right now, will get those cleaned up.

Regarding selling concrete and players asking for help with the raid boss, we could potentially start asking people to move those to a different sub-forum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post

Regarding selling concrete and players asking for help with the raid boss, we could potentially start asking people to move those to a different sub-forum.
    CJ,

I think it would be nice to see a Sub-Forum For trading Resources (Be it in game cash, concrete, folders and make it explicity that is the only place where the posts can be made.

To me asking for help on raid boss is the same as recruitment...but thats just my outlook. Others have argued something very different.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Just an idea. Could you possibly put a review on any posts that contain certain words that are not allowed/should be somewhere else? So like in the general section, any newly created post with the word "recruitment" could be put on hold and reviewed by the mods. Would stop the flooding on recruitment posts on here for boss events... Of course that doesn't have to be the only word put up for review, but guessing you get the idea.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Agreed. Would be nice to see some type of timer per thread, once a thread as lapsed a certain ammount of time with no additional post, the thread would automatically lock and no more comment could be made. This would leave the thread back where it belongs. If it had valuable info in it, someone could just referance the threads URL or reply with quote in the new thread to which the old material is relevant.

As for the endless supply of selling concrete threads, I think those are horrible as well. Sometimes I see 6 threads on page on staggered around. I have no solution to combat that other than forum members posting that info in a single thread. That one doesnt really belong in the faction recruitment section, but I would say the join my faction for a unit or kill this boss does need to be in that section.

noooooooooo...I have very useful information about some old stuff...just havent had time to post it

separate section for ingame trading has been wanted a long-long time....

Articulate Author
    Post Count

To Necro a thread is against the posting rules and subject to a ban.

CJ, How old does a post have to be before we are guilty of 'Necro'.