Lag....Lag....Lag - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lag....Lag....Lag

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yeah, you're on your own with Bluestacks or similar. We don't design or test for it.
    This issue is not related to bluestack accounts! My tab with 1Ghz Dual Cortex A9, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 running Android 4.0.4 with latest cc dataset shouldn't have problems handling this game. Other games runs just fine, so something must be wrong with your code for Raid Boss.

You can test my account with a similar device i you want and see for yourself. Just contact me and i'll give you my acc details. I can't play myself anyway, also missing millions in stat increase because of this ****!!

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aron View Post
    This issue is not related to bluestack accounts! My tab with 1Ghz Dual Cortex A9, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 running Android 4.0.4 with latest cc dataset shouldn't have problems handling this game. Other games runs just fine, so something must be wrong with your code for Raid Boss.

You can test my account with a similar device i you want and see for yourself. Just contact me and i'll give you my acc details. I can't play myself anyway, also missing millions in stat increase because of this ****!!
    The downside, yes, there is lag and everything looks wrong on your profile. The upside? Your stat increases are still happening server-side. They are just shown incorrectly in your profile. When someone else attacks you the game defends you with your full stats and when you attack someone else, you attack them with your full stats. The stat issue is only local to your device. My phone currently shows me at 89,672 atk and BlueStacks shows the same account as 4,256,252 atk. I win when I attack someone with 3mil defense no matter which device I hit them from.

to the reply below VVV: I got you, now. Yes, I know the feeling. Loading up two accounts, trying to collect on each, then giving up and trying to do a couple quick attacks can easily waste 20-30min of my day. They get through 2 L50s before my hit "goes through" and informs me that the boss is over... and another one is over.
    Last edited by ILikeTheAbuse; 01-10-2014 at 01:53 AM.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    The downside, yes, there is lag and everything looks wrong on your profile. The upside? Your stat increases are still happening server-side. They are just shown incorrectly in your profile. When someone else attacks you the game defends you with your full stats and when you attack someone else, you attack them with your full stats. The stat issue is only local to your device. My phone currently shows me at 89,672 atk and BlueStacks shows the same account as 4,256,252 atk. I win when I attack someone with 3mil defense no matter which device I hit them from.
    Not what i meant buddy. I could potentially farm a lot more bosses than i'm able to do today. I can barely keep up hitting the bosses my own syn puts up...

Post Count
    I just bought a new laptop from toshiba with the newest and best things on it and even my bluestacks is running slow because of CC
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    I just bought a new laptop from toshiba with the newest and best things on it and even my bluestacks is running slow because of CC
    lol... don't egg CJ54 on!
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Post Count
    so far throughout the event, i have hit about 15 bosses and we're already on lvl 90 boss. would've been at least the double if the game weren't lagging madly .. all adds up to losing weapons/stats that we would've gained if there wan't this killing lag.

anyway, i know gree's response .. so yeah, i got a crappy phone

Banned
    Post Count
    We all got crappy phones TZora (except for the ones without lagg), or there is no way we could have the problems if Gree uses the same phones, that would just be imagination from us if we experienced any lagg.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does it say anywhere which devices are supported or requirements you need to play cc?

Post Count
    Does it say anywhere which devices are supported or requirements you need to play cc?
    the only devices that are supported are the ones that don't lag ... go figure

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Attached Images Attached Images

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    This is a completely different form of lag than what was going on during the last war. That was server lag, and it's been fixed.

All of the tickets we're seeing today are from weak/old android phones - some of the particle effects on the boss appear to be too much for the hardware so it's the animation and graphics processing slowing down. We're investigating options - sending a static image or something to low power phones instead of the animations.
    But Jerle.. If the animations/graphics in raid boss are the problem, how come when no raid boss is summoned i still experience lag/force close/freeze ?

See examples below. Its hard to explain but the experience is like this: I can move around in my hood for tops 10sec... then the game freezes for 15-30sec.. i can then move around for 5-10sec... game freezes again for 15-30 sec... this goes on an on like a never ending story EVEN though a raid boss isn't summoned.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Yeah, you're on your own with Bluestacks or similar. We don't design or test for it.
    No comment on everyone else with galaxy s4 and other people with new high powered phones still getting lag?
    We be clubbin: 75th
    Nightlife : 58th

Now Recruiting

Post Count
    Ok now it is enough i am getting really pissed of this lag
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Post Count
    facepalm ..
    use my hand, more productive, nice music ... and no lag at all

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The fail seems to get stronger with every event.

Edit: Now after my delays I get "Error loading Raid Boss information."

Brilliant!
    Last edited by krimesity; 01-20-2014 at 07:19 AM.