New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Yeah, but if you do this one, you 1) gain all the weapons and 2) will have billions on hand for the next one (or more). Which means you will go deep (L9-10) in 2+ LTBs. The amount of IPH gain by focusing on that for 18 days vs doing this LTB, while savings billions for the next one is marginal at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Still unclear on this approach. This is basically free loot. I think you said you were stopping after 5, so you'll be missing 100K/100K of easy loot (6, 7, 8, 9) or more if you golded 10, plus you'll be sitting on several billion (assuming, I don't know your IPH) ready for the next LTB.

With your approach, you're just building IPH .. which is good .. but again, what is IPH for if not to be able to do LTBs for loot?
    I suppose I'm just gambling on a future LTB that will have an enormous cost. I figured out instead of going for WSFG I'm going to top my Pagodas and I'll still end with couple billion banked. My current IPH is $13.6M. I'd like to see what the guru of iph, JMeijer, has to input on it, however, I still do appreciate everyone's thoughts.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    I suppose I'm just gambling on a future LTB that will have an enormous cost. I figured out instead of going for WSFG I'm going to top my Pagodas and I'll still end with couple billion banked. My current IPH is $13.6M. I'd like to see what the guru of iph, JMeijer, has to input on it, however, I still do appreciate everyone's thoughts.
    Did you finish / were you capable of finishing Slay Belles? That is a good indication for Sl-ICE+next building,you don't want to go level 6-8 on two ltbs, better to hit level 10 with one and go as high as possible on a relaxed schedule with the next one. I don't think ltb prize stats are going to inflate too much although these are alarmingly high!
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    BTW, my income on my main is around $23.5m/hr, so I liked to think I know a thing or two as well
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You should be saving up more while playing this ltb than you are spending regardless. The final upgrade for this LTB is around 65M so that is the "freebie" Im talking about. many players will have billz saved up by the time next LTB rolls around. I'm popping up a nc upgrade as soon as I can after hitting L10, and will still have cash to spare
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.