New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The level 10 prize is not awarded until it is complete if it's like the last ltb

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only way I will be upgrading this is while I wait for cash to build up for West Side Fine Gem upgrades. During this event I will be bringing two level 5 WSFG to an 8 and 7. In between I will be getting the Rink to a 5.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Post Count
    Started a level 2 upgrade, did not get the second prize.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Re

we need LBT That costs about 10 mil or more

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    The only way I will be upgrading this is while I wait for cash to build up for West Side Fine Gem upgrades. During this event I will be bringing two level 5 WSFG to an 8 and 7. In between I will be getting the Rink to a 5.
    I thought about doing that, but then I realized that the only usefulness of cash in this game is to get loot from LTBs. If you skip LTB upgrades in order to build IPH .. what are you really skipping them for?

Post Count
    i really wonder why gree released such a small building for such a high iph? anyone know why...?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    i really wonder why gree released such a small building for such a high iph?
    ROFLMFAO!! Good Irony
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    people are running out of hood space and they're releasing 3x3 (or is it 4x4 or 5x5) building .. smh .. this building should've been the size of pagodas

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    I thought about doing that, but then I realized that the only usefulness of cash in this game is to get loot from LTBs. If you skip LTB upgrades in order to build IPH .. what are you really skipping them for?

Exactly. Prizes are pretty good and virtually free.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I quick built it muself. with one more quick upgrade 3hours before bedtime I should have this all done for a very appropriate amount of gold (<200)

if you have less than 10% I'm building upgrade time mods, quick build may save you *near* double the time you'd do upgrades, but you'd need to plan ahead.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Gree will eventually put out another great loot LTB, but with even better prizes will be a greater cost. I want to be ready for that. Missing out on the prizes...I'll just hit the boss many more times than usual. Stat inflation will always be here so I wo t miss much.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree will eventually put out another great loot LTB, but with even better prizes will be a greater cost. I want to be ready for that. Missing out on the prizes...I'll just hit the boss many more times than usual. Stat inflation will always be here so I wo t miss much.
    Yeah, but if you do this one, you 1) gain all the weapons and 2) will have billions on hand for the next one (or more). Which means you will go deep (L9-10) in 2+ LTBs. The amount of IPH gain by focusing on that for 18 days vs doing this LTB, while savings billions for the next one is marginal at best.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Yeah, but if you do this one, you 1) gain all the weapons and 2) will have billions on hand for the next one (or more). Which means you will go deep (L9-10) in 2+ LTBs. The amount of IPH gain by focusing on that for 18 days vs doing this LTB, while savings billions for the next one is marginal at best.
    By all means I know what I'm missing out on, but during the next 18 days my iph will go up $1.6M. Over the 18 day spread of the next building that'll add to $690M versus $10.1M for a level 10 SLice. I missed level 10 Slay Belles by $750M.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still unclear on this approach. This is basically free loot. I think you said you were stopping after 5, so you'll be missing 100K/100K of easy loot (6, 7, 8, 9) or more if you golded 10, plus you'll be sitting on several billion (assuming, I don't know your IPH) ready for the next LTB.

With your approach, you're just building IPH .. which is good .. but again, what is IPH for if not to be able to do LTBs for loot?
    Last edited by Fredfreddy; 01-09-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: typo