New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

New LTB....just a goldsuck? or freebie?

$900,000 initial cost, 12.5k base income 24 hour payout.

Big Top Burlesque, which was easily completable by most players costed $2,500,000 initially.

Unless this is a type A building which will require higher upgrade costs, an even larger portion of the players should be able to finish this event.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Income sucks

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'll skip it if the rewards suck just like the building..

Banned
    Post Count
    I claim first since Philip didn't!

But seriously, 90k? I find that in my couch cushions!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In my opinion it's great! The low levels and poor people get to have an ltb they can complete or at least take pretty far and the people over 5m iph can continue upgrading NCs and good ltbs^^. Once prize list is released I'll decide weather it's worth it or not but either way I'm gonna save slot of cash next 2 weeks^^. Good job gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    finish-able for free in the old system (where you got the prize when you started the upgrade)
    in the new system, you'll be about 40 hours short of finishing L10 (if you have that latest -3% mod)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is there any way to know if it is type a?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This one will only be worth it if prizes are good.....really need a prize list, mods??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    finish-able for free in the old system (where you got the prize when you started the upgrade)
    in the new system, you'll be about 40 hours short of finishing L10 (if you have that latest -3% mod)
    wait, we have to wait until the building finishes upgrade to receive the prize? I haven't bought an LTB lately because of the horrible payout cycles.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've always felt like the lowbies needed an LTB for them, but it becomes irrelevant with the possible rivals list update.

To Die For Designs had a good price, it was like $10,000,000, IIRC? It allowed lowbies/newbies to rob and get it quickly and most newer iphers could save for it and an upgrade within the allowed time of the event. It also got expensive so the best prizes were reserved for the rich. A good "spread" if you will.

But at the same time for me, I'd rather it not be cheap because I want that competitive advantage from my IPH. I enjoyed the 30-70M range buildings.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 01-08-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    proud owner of toy box

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    wait, we have to wait until the building finishes upgrade to receive the prize? I haven't bought an LTB lately because of the horrible payout cycles.
    Yes, they just changed it.....btw, good to have a thread where we exchange useful info.....how long till this one gets hijacked by Pedro pimples, cap'n torgue, or various molley's voices

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RuckusX View Post
    Typically for the build you get prize on completion and for upgrades you get prize when you purchase.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tom73 View Post
    Typically for the build you get prize on completion and for upgrades you get prize when you purchase.
    According to GREE, that was a "glitch" and they fixed it. I thought it was very fair, people still had to spend gold in the event, and for some who finished, considerable amounts.
    proud owner of toy box

Post Count

Wow

Sl-ice rink? Are you serious? It takes up way too much space and it's an eyesore. Might give it a shot anyway cuz I'm my good is getting pretty boring

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This LTB feels the same as all the others to me. I've enough time mods so that's not an issue and like the others it's easily affordable for me.