Really Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Really Gree?

Post Count

Really Gree?

i tried to send you a ticket about my crashing constantly when trying to move to any map from my kingdom about 4 times now, because even when i try to send you a ticket about my crashing i crash!

and the last few times i emailed you you told me to send you tickets from my game!

so now i'll just try it this way, fix my crashing for goodness sake.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Happened on my iphone as well... sad mate. Greedy doesnt care about satisfaction, only about the £ or $ that goes in this game.

Btw how do u change ur signature in your profile??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It got to the point that playing on my iPad one was impossible. A couple of tricks to help - turn off spotlight search for everything; force close all apps and clean reboot.

The best trick though was to bounce through Lanibod's Crypt on the way to bad zones. i.e. go to Lanibod's first via the map and then Dark Forest. This would work 3/4 times for me. But then it would crash when I finished a level. Very frustrating and made me abandon more than one LTQ.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This may sound silly but scrolling all round your own kingdom and letting all your buildings load before going to a dodgy map seems to help (for some maps). Highland Pass is the worst. Why do they insist on using that all the time?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    my experience is that rushing things in game will overload the system and make your game crash, im using iphone 4s and it does happen.
    Hi guys