A special thank you to all gsf members

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A special thank you to all gsf members

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up A special thank you to all gsf members

yesterday we were desperate because we knew that we couldn't and had no chance to finish the boss event in time , for a small faction like our the top unit was a real kick for our stats , i got here to the forum and asked for help , so many answered me and were willing to help , but the real miracle was when i got in the game again after Writing my thread , there was at least 6 members of the great faction GSF , the boss was going down so fast that we didn't have time to regen , we just watched , these guys are awesome , they helped us get the last unit prize , they did it just for friendship , we talked to them in parlingo and they were so well educated , so well behaved and eager to help . From me and all my fellow teammates in DFT RELOADED we thank you from our hearts . and hope that i can see such a kind gest from more factions because it will make the game funnier . THANK YOU GSF
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    Nice. I know a few GSF, real great bunch of guys.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup, helped me get the seventh daily boss once. Really nice bunch.

Lurker
    Post Count
    My first post here but they are simply amazing. They actually brought 4 people into our faction and then donated 2 billion! They actually spent their own gold to help us. Thumbs up to you guys/gals. We couldn't have done it without you. Love you!

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks GSF

GSF brought 4 players and helped us get the top prizes and donated over 2 billion to the faction. Thanks to GSF for helping us out

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    i think they deserve all the respect , not so many are kind enough to do what they are doing , keep up the good work GSF you have our respect and gratitude
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    GSF is more respectable than all the top factions (3) they are a bunch of nice guys

Post Count
    I would like GSF more if they didn't demolish us when we fight in the wars.
    Maybe they can help us out with that next WD?

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My old main faction is getting the prize for this event.

Are there any big hitters who can help get a top 500 faction from 30-36 till the end? Would be appreciated
    Look at my signature for BossCrewsNL.

Add me at KakaoTalk to search ID at Dansgek
    Or ask for my groupme at Private message
    Last edited by Dansgek; 01-07-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Communication options added
    Add me: 268-704-009

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GSF, you guys are some bad ass mofos, not only did they help us finish(they knocked it out wit the little help we could provide) the last 7lvls of LTQ, but they paid for 2 guild increases so they could bring more players in to help. I was talking to one of the guys from there and this was his 5th session today with other factions helping out. I have no idea how much gold these guys are spreading around the land but kudos to you!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I need help to get ground medal.. At level 31/36 or 35/36.. If anyone have not done yet.. Please..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I also would like to extend my thanks to GSF who helped us on our way. A super bunch of guys from the top.

Consistent Contributor Long dong silver's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here, they too helped our faction, cowboys and Indians . I watched one of the guys entertain a lvl 100 boss and flatten him in 2 mins dead.! Astounding.! A great set of guys. I think Wile E Coyote must be fed on raw meat as he's an animal.! Lol . He demolished loads of lvl 100 raid bosses on his own.! And donated huge amounts of cash to our faction.

Thankyou GSF

Cheers
    Lee
    MW Invite Code 543 371 382

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you for writing that, Amir... I can tell you that it is something that is done out of camaraderie, friendship, and for the pure fun of the game. Earlier tonight, I asked for a little help for my small team of friends in a faction I created before the start of Brazil, Pipe Hitters Union. Before I knew it, I had four GSF heavies knocking on the door and ready to lend a helping hand. And it wasn't just a little help, it was a huge barrage levied on seemingly endless level 100 bosses.

After completing the 33/36 goal, I practically begged that they leave the rest to the team - but they would have no part of that. They were going to finish what they started! So with the help of some really great, enthusiastic teammates on our small team, the event was completed in a flurry of screen tapping. The Global Strike Force guests are truly generous and modest players who know how to enjoy this game. I thank you GSF'ers for being great friends, teammates, and the greatest online comedians I have ever come across.

I'm grateful we have players such as yourselves in the MW community.

Top Class

Happen to know one of their members, our ex-faction member. Heard so much of their exploits from him and really tip my hat off to them for showing strong camaraderie.

Sadly, someone was running around using my friend's in-game name and making a mockery of it. I hope that person is not a recipient of GSF's generosity.

Top class acts all round.