A special thank you to all gsf members - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A special thank you to all gsf members

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    We were glad to help guys I got a ticket yesterday driving home from dftr lol
    you guys deserve all the respect and admiration , you helped so many with bosses and donated cash too to help them ? god you are real angels , not so many could do the same , wish other factions will go your way and help .
    i Heard about what happened to a real great faction , was aweful to accuse them like that , they came to help and they got accused for cheating , really sorry for that incident .
    hope you won't let this incident take down the moral , so many other factions are really thankful for what you did .
    thumbs up to all of you
    lots of respect and admiration
    angel of mercy in game but will be glad if any of you will take this title because you really deserve it guys
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    GSF has helped a lot, it goes to show there are nice people/factions out there, and for them to come help people out shows how much they care and respect others, thank you for all your help and we hope to see you rewarded in some way, im hoping number 1 in WD you guys more then deserve it. Thanks again GSF! We hope to someday return the favor.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am part of a top 400 faction and saw several members of GSF and other factions came to help us out as well. Thanks to mikckeytoon, and wilecoyote and others from GSF as well as Lina from BWC for all the help. BTW, mickeytoon came to our aid 3 days in a row donated money for an upgrade to bring in more guys. Big thanks to him for all his generosity and help.
    Proud member of CAG Reboot

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gsf does not number 1 we are a happy top 10 team that's not to say if number 3 is up for grabs cheaply we won't reach for it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    yesterday we were desperate because we knew that we couldn't and had no chance to finish the boss event in time , for a small faction like our the top unit was a real kick for our stats , i got here to the forum and asked for help , so many answered me and were willing to help , but the real miracle was when i got in the game again after Writing my thread , there was at least 6 members of the great faction GSF , the boss was going down so fast that we didn't have time to regen , we just watched , these guys are awesome , they helped us get the last unit prize , they did it just for friendship , we talked to them in parlingo and they were so well educated , so well behaved and eager to help . From me and all my fellow teammates in DFT RELOADED we thank you from our hearts . and hope that i can see such a kind gest from more factions because it will make the game funnier . THANK YOU GSF
    Amir, U are right! There are great ppl who always would like to help others!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I need to also pass along my thanks to GSF. Seal Team NGA called for help and they came running. As an original member of GSF (now retired) I can easily say that they are truly a great faction with a great bunch of guys in it. A special thanks to Wile Coyote and JonQuilla...we couldn't have done it without you.

Lurker
    Post Count

Riad Bosses

I just wanted to say we at GSF had a great time in the event and I personally enjoyed helping out as many factions as I was able. Many good people out there and just wanted to say thanks for letting us in and helping. Please keep the ACME products away.. they hurt

Wile E Coyote (Stryker/Naughty Elf)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GSF are the true spirit of this game...hands down.

Top notch!
    Hats off!

Post Count
    +1 for respect to GSF

I have personally received help before and a thank u for not totally destroying us in WD in Cuba. Glad to hear you guys still represent true sportsmanship!

Post Count

Smile Fantastic!

Great stuff GSF! Fantastic to see the comraderie and friendships still thriving.
    I proudly wear the name.

Animals, Coyotes, Rum Wizards - it's hard to keep up!

Remember. Always trust a coyote on cheap catalogs. Never trust a coyote on physics.

It matters not if you win or lose...
    /-\rachLord

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am retired GSF now in a retirement faction. I originally joined GSF because the members I spoke with all had a great attitude which balanced being competitive and enjoying the game while always ready to help others. It's nice to see them get recognition for their good deeds. I am proud to have been a part the GSF family.

Post Count
    Yeah gsf are a great bunch! Special thanks to Jesse James, a real trooper.

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by irish6 View Post
    I am retired GSF now in a retirement faction. I originally joined GSF because the members I spoke with all had a great attitude which balanced being competitive and enjoying the game while always ready to help others. It's nice to see them get recognition for their good deeds. I am proud to have been a part the GSF family.

they do deserve all the recognition and respect , they helped so many small factions get the final goal and that shows how noble they are , i envy you because you were with them , knowing such persons makes for sure the game more fun.
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks also to SUP members that stepped out to help out our smaller faction. We couldn't timely defeat 26 level 100 bosses and they sent a wrecking crew to demolish them in about 15 minutes flat. Was awesome to see the boss health drop that fast! Thanks again SUP for being willing to help out!

Shame on gsf

Anyone want to see the screen shots of wile e coyote telling the people posting here exactly what to say? While it's a noble idea to help smaller factions,it's a scam to have people post accolades for your faction to make you look better,word for word.grow up.