Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Something I can finally support my sport with.

Hmm i upgrade now to lev3 my sl-ice rink and i give aprox 2.600.000$...not what i see in that up list for lev3 need aprox 1.757.000$..anyways don t count, is ti cheap!

Is it worth to spend gold on this ltb? Or should i pass on this event?

Don f look at what bonuses you can win at each level..if i have gold i use only if need to upgrade sl ice rink to level10...without gold u can't do that...is to cheap upgrade every level and give you big bonuses..last have aprox 82.000attk...is not good?:/ yes corectly income is to low..but good for stats

Yes i'm doing it for the stats but not sure how many gold needed and if its worth the gold for 80k stats item

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Here are the prizes you can win for the new limited edition building:

For the last few Raid Boss events you have posted a list to show the over lapping, and was wondering if you still do that. For the life of me I can't find the current one and would like to know what's going on. Sorry to bother you too

Quote Originally Posted by cmw1612 View Post
    For the last few Raid Boss events you have posted a list to show the over lapping, and was wondering if you still do that. For the life of me I can't find the current one and would like to know what's going on. Sorry to bother you too
    Try this chart out, works so far (currently in elite 22):
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    For reference, here's the goal synchronization table.

Post finally

This one is nice and cheep my lvl. 40 guy can upgrade this bad boy . Its tuff when they start at 60 mill. limits who can buy. Thanks for all the info

too bad you changed the prize drop. no prizes drop only when upgrade is completed. come on gree

just chill most of the people aren't even able to upgrade it till 10/10 so u gold users and pro's are still the only ones getting the final item. happy now?
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Quote Originally Posted by djonny88 View Post
    just chill most of the people aren't even able to upgrade it till 10/10 so u gold users and pro's are still the only ones getting the final item. happy now?
    im not pro, nor goldspender, but i did save a lot of cash, in order to upgrade next ltb to 10/10... which now is impossible without use of gold... thanks to the timelimit

What I want to know is why it says you will get more money by upgrading the ice rink. Nothing in that reward list says %increase on income. But on the blood and ice tab in game that is what it says.

skeeterz71, I think they mean that your IPH will get higher and therefor you get more money by upgrading it. These days itīs hard to take GREE very serious, but reading between the lines I would think that is what they mean about it.

What is going on? my 2 ice ring buildings have disappeared!

Error message is: a building or decoration failed to load.Please wait for new data to download.

I have this since this morning
    Last edited by Shameless; 01-15-2014 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
    What is going on? my 2 ice ring buildings have disappeared!

Error message is: a building or decoration failed to load.Please wait for new data to download.

I have this since this morning
    Scroll to the very top left corner of this screen and look at the 4 letter word in blue letters. That's your answer.