View Poll Results: Is this LTQ worth spending about $230.00 USD

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

79 91.86%
  • Yes

7 8.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hoods n Hustlers LTQ Worth about $230.00????

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    Poor choice to have made the drug dealer analogy then. At any rate, it's your money, you earned it, spend it as you please.

Its just silly to me that the game is getting increasingly expensive. One would think it would be better for GREE profits to be inclusive rather than exclusive.
    As a player who has happily spent hundreds on this game, I 100% agree with you that it has gotten increasingly expensive. If Gree gained more revenue from increasing the cost of achieving a certain goal good for them. If they have lost revenue, bad for them. If they have lost revenue then expect to see changes because you know as well as I do, that they don't want to lose money, as any other profitable business.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And that's the kicker of it, you know their overhead has to be one of the lowest of any industry. It's a virtual product after all. So why nickel & dime when the cost of making/maintaining the product is what...? Maybe $30,000/mo for CC alone? (I honestly am unsure but that to me would be a very liberal guess considering we're talking about virtual goods/services)

Now consider that they're running almost a dozen other games with a nearly identical formula & probably have the same programmers working on those too...

And so I revert back to the inclusive > exclusive argument... They've never really tried the inclusive angle if you ask me (I've been around since almost the beginning- despite the date that this acct was created)
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 01-07-2014 at 06:32 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Teflon, I can't say I don't agree with you. All we can do is provide constructive critism and hope it yields results that favors the consumer. Gree isn't "stupid" and despite popular belief, I do think they listen to they're players. After all if they didn't, there revenue wouldn't increase on a monthly basis.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickur View Post
    Yes, the site had the option to payout in app store credits. Maybe it isn't the same site, thought it was one of your posts where I got the link. Are you saying that you do not take one hundred question surveys for pennies?

Yes that's what I'm saying. I've never taken a that paid me $0.1 nor will I tell others to do so. Waste of time bro.

Free Crime City Gold Proof 2.JPG

This is what I use

Check my profile for proof
    Last edited by cmw1612; 01-07-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Consistent Contributor Killerkid's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well as some may not know Gree was before buying Funzio,was a company designing and publishing software for online gambling. They own or owned about 60 gambling game before starting to play on social game market.
    Last edited by Killerkid; 01-07-2014 at 07:20 PM.
    Atk:9 XXX XXX. Def:8 XXX XXX.
    IPH:2 7XX XXX$/Hr
    Highest IP earned in battle: 1 467 000.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks cmw, hope that helps the folks who are feeling the strain and juggling life bills with Gree/freemium purchases! So far, I've been able to resist going over my ~$100 monthly allowance for all app/in-app purchases.

@Smoke
    I mean no insult to you nor other freemium players. I'm one of them now and I do feel tugging at the strings they've created in my psyche. I'm bashing the whole freemium system, the formula, it preys on those of us who are susceptible, with addictive personalities. True! Addiction is what it boils down to, rather than "friends", "comrades" and "entertainment". Add egotism in the mix and you have the perfect business model.

@Killerkid
    I did not know that, very interesting. Must be the same psychological hooks at play, I certainly can feel them!

Post Count
    @kickur you have valid points and I respect that. At the end of the day it all boils down to ones personal perspective on the matter at hand.
    Off to bed, Happy times everyone!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickur View Post
    The worth of any intangible product is subjective. It is all about personal enjoyment after all. When that enjoyment turns to chore and the chore to addiction, leading to egomaniacs outspending the other, that's when the "thing" in question becomes a tool of exploitation.

Free market/trade laws should not be a blanket excuse for such negligence. The current money wringing course Gree is taking leads me to believe that market analysis have proven there are many more mentally flawed consumers to be exploited, or they are soaking up every cent from a sinking market share that was time limited from the start.

Either way, the consumer gets boned... Wait! This is all just business as usual... A big hearty welcome to all newly inducted countries entering into the worldwide capitalist fold, LET THE BONING BEGIN!
    Ok......

At least now I know what Karl Marx would be like if he was a paranoid schizophrenic

Of course its not worth that.
    Proud member of Bones