A letter from a number of Factions - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A letter from a number of Factions

Post Count
    If factions can only face each other once that will mean that much lower ranked people have a higher chance to draw one of the top3 teams and then there will be whining on the forum more.
    Bananas are the best.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BackAgain View Post
    4 teams top 10 -
    1.Celestial Army Generals
    2.Hot Toddy
    3.Sealteam-6
    4.Templar Boogie Knights

2 top 11 - 25
    1. RedRum
    2. British Legion
    Wait - I saw Dogs of War on that list - aren't they also Top 10? Or at least they used to be ?
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    If factions can only face each other once that will mean that much lower ranked people have a higher chance to draw one of the top3 teams and then there will be whining on the forum more.
    This would probably be true, but at least you would only get them one time. You can't always get a team you can beat, but at least people aren't getting those same factions multiple times during the war. You face them once, you lose and then move on to someone else. What sucks is facing a faction that you have no chance at beating over and over again. There is no fun in that.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Me and my no where near the top faction agree. Maybe.it's rare to see the same faction more then once, but the new boss event proves this stuff is doable, and easily so.

Ignoring requests over the last year, to fix broken and deficient things, has been extremely bad customer service.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Wait - I saw Dogs of War on that list - aren't they also Top 10? Or at least they used to be ?
    And shouldn't VFF be on the list?

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vorm View Post
    And shouldn't VFF be on the list?
    Only if they're willing to put their name on it, evidentially they aren't.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    One thing I would like to see changed is the hacking policy! How hard is it to make sure people are running the latest version of software? If they don't want to update, that's probably a red flag that they are wanting FREE ENERGY! Until this is remedied, ltq should be cheap enough for all to complete so it just cancels out the hacker's edge. It makes me mad throwing down 3 vaults knowing half the community is doing it for free! The past ltq boosted people a million in stats. For free? Your method to stop them was to put building requirements on to hopefully recoup some of that money. It may have worked out a little bit for you but us honest guys still got screwed royally. Especially the ones that dropped 10 vaults to complete. Either require the latest update to access the servers or postpone energy based events that people pay money for until the glitch is properly patched... please

Yes CJ... I'm telling you that half the community is still getting free energy!
    Last edited by DTA-HOG; 01-08-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Completely Agree and good luck with your campaign.

I would like to point out a friendly note that as a "top" faction, we are slightly disappointed we are left off the list:

- Modern War Domination -

The greatest faction on earth!

Oh... this is not a blatant plug for a great faction I happen to know.

Cheers.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG DH View Post
    Only if they're willing to put their name on it, evidentially they aren't.
    There are many factions that are interested in this and waiting on a response from Gree in how we can address some of these issues.*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DTA-HOG View Post
    One thing I would like to see changed is the hacking policy! .....
    Yes CJ... I'm telling you that half the community is still getting free energy!
    How do you know that half the community are using the energy glitch. That was fixed quite properly ages ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey, I'm sorry OP. Forgot this was a thread that should not be overtaken by other talk.

Forget I asked it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The reason your letter and its well thought through comments will not happen is because of exactly what has happened in this post already.
    No unified voice calling for change
    Many with their own agendas
    Dumb reasoning and bad ideas from some quarters
    No support from all top 100 factions

GREE know that trying to organise a common objective or voice of reason getting support from "the spenders" is like "Herding Cats".... Never going to happen so you get a deleted thread or a 1 line comment... Like keep discussing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by generalpain View Post
    Don't whine about being a minority, because that will not get anyone anywhere. (Unless you're a democrat)
    Well said!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you are a faction not on the list and want to be post here and we will edit and add. Also PM creator of this post...

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Post Count
    The 3o7 Berlin Bombers, a fluctuating top 250-500 faction, supports the petition except limiting the match ups to once per war. We agree that the match up algorithm needs to be updated and tweaked to favor all factions.
    If all members continue to have the ability to declare war, allow the opportunity to remove persons from the faction during to avoid the debacle that prompted these constructive petitions, would serve well. Moles and traitors are not limited to the top factions, as we've had members declare war relentlessly, costing what streak we were on.
    We're happy to see that GREE is aware and, at the time, appears to provide us all with an response to their customers.

3o7 Berlin Bombers SUPPORTS the petition.

~PuffyPete - Leader and Founder of the 3o7 Berlin Bombers
    All Empires crumble beneath their own weight, I just added the top weight.