A&F/Reaper/Anyone - What's happened to flow of Information!? Details of Smokey Skids?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A&F/Reaper/Anyone - What's happened to flow of Information!? Details of Smokey Skids?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

A&F/Reaper/Anyone - What's happened to flow of Information!? Details of Smokey Skids?

well, post Christmas, 'official' flow of information has been been minimal, to say the least...

Smokey Skids starts tomorrow - any info on Rewards for Easy, Normal & Elite would be appreciated...

Currently trying to plan/decide which Goals Syndicate should concentrate on (Easy/Normal; Elite; Normal/Elite etc).

Also, will next LTB be another ridiculously priced one, out of reach of many players from start!?
    (I've only able to purchase To Die For Designs & Big Top; everything else has had astronomical start up costs of rubbish collection times)

Senior Players - what's 'usual' UZI count required to complete Elite?
    (roughly based on previous events)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    Also, will next LTB be another ridiculously priced one, out of reach of many players from start!?
    (I've only able to purchase To Die For Designs & Big Top; everything else has had astronomical start up costs of rubbish collection times)
    I agree about the ridiculous collection times, but disagree about the price. I actually hope the next LTB will be more expensive.

Post Count
    UZIs to complete;

Easy: 743
    Normal: 2,238
    Elite: 7,128

Assuming you follow the overlapping goals chart..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I agree about the ridiculous collection times, but disagree about the price. I actually hope the next LTB will be more expensive.
    Ya, like the WSFG as I can afford that price now
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    agree to disagree Nighteg; I'm all about 'inclusion', whether a player is noob or 12 month game vet with vaults coming out of there derriere!

(Nice pic by the way! May?)

having astronomical start up costs also demonstrates how flawed 'GREE's' Business Plan is (but we all know that anyway)!
    starting low, say $10 Million, allows more players access & gives stronger players more easy targets to hit!
    + low set up, followed by steeper level up costs could tempt junior players to spend more real wonga...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    UZIs to complete;

Easy: 743
    Normal: 2,238
    Elite: 7,128

Assuming you follow the overlapping goals chart..
    Awesome, thanks Muj - that helps a lot with our planning!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the higher priced ones now because they add more to my IPH
    Lambeth
    Level 143
    Retired

Post Count
    agree to disagree Nighteg; I'm all about 'inclusion', whether a player is noob or 12 month game vet with vaults coming out of there derriere!

(Nice pic by the way! May?)

having astronomical start up costs also demonstrates how flawed 'GREE's' Business Plan is (but we all know that anyway)!
    starting low, say $10 Million, allows more players access & gives stronger players more easy targets to hit!
    + low set up, followed by steeper level up costs could tempt junior players to spend more real wonga...
    Yeah, it's May

About the LTB: i could agree with you, but it's gree we're talking about. They ain't gonna change the formula. So it's either a cheap cost + cheap upgrades, or expensive cost + expensive upgrades. For someone who has billions piled up with nothing to spend them on, i prefer the second option.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can imagine things being a little backed up at gree for the holidays. This'll be the first full week back for employees. So we should see a little more engagement.

I hope.

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    well, post Christmas, 'official' flow of information has been been minimal, to say the least...

Smokey Skids starts tomorrow - any info on Rewards for Easy, Normal & Elite would be appreciated...

Currently trying to plan/decide which Goals Syndicate should concentrate on (Easy/Normal; Elite; Normal/Elite etc).

Senior Players - what's 'usual' UZI count required to complete Elite?
    (roughly based on previous events)
    You don't have to buy every LTB. Increase your iph, upgrade your nightclubs, then you can buy them.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My first workday after xmas and new year was yesterday (14 days off) and they, like many of us office lurkers probably got some vacation too. Be patient

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aron View Post
    My first workday after xmas and new year was yesterday (14 days off) and they, like many of us office lurkers probably got some vacation too. Be patient
    I am being patient; that's why I haven't complained about the numerous glitches that have hit me over holidays!

& yes, it was the holidays but...
    any business worth it's salt ensures that it's 'skeleton staff' continues to keep it's customers happy & informed...

that's what a reasonable company does anyway...

PS: this was my 1st Christmas Off in 18 years, as I was made Redundant a few months ago. I've always worked at least 4 days over holidays. 14 Days off, lucky you!
    Last edited by Zippy69; 01-07-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm sure a&f posts prizes and goals out of her own choice. Meaning when she gets a chance. There's enough players here to compile most info. Data sets get decompiled/examined and prizes/goals revealed that way. We just too lazy o do this stuff ourselves. Tedious work.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    actually, not lazy Sleazy...

what I was trying to establish was what goals to get our Syndicate to concentrate on in UZI Boss Event; so we could hit ground running, with every Officer on the same page...

thanks to Muj; i have that data (approx. number of UZIs per goal) & no what chains we will be concentrating on...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I can imagine things being a little backed up at gree for the holidays. This'll be the first full week back for employees. So we should see a little more engagement.

I hope.
    We can only hope...
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?