Gree, Please make sure alliance defense boost works before next war

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, Please make sure alliance defense boost works before next war

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree, Please make sure alliance defense boost works before next war

Please test it and make sure it works and while doing so test it in 3 cases (attack, raiding, and war attack).
    Currently defense is not calculated right while raiding and Gree's answer is always vague about it, "we are looking into it" hope u straighten out this.

RsD
    MoC Member

Consistent Contributor Master Stormzs's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree w rsd's post can you please ask your developers to look into making sure this/the bonuses are actually calculated right in attacks and raids? As apparently now ppl with 6M LESS in boosted attack vs my boosted defense can successfully raid me now....and yes my boost buildings were all still up.

So dear Gree please DO some QA work to make sure the defense bonses actually works. Please
    KA Reitred/Quit 4-Feb 2014
    MW Quit 18-Nov 2013
    CC 574-547-566

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Raiding is based on a percentage of stat difference with a random modifier and not a pure raw stat. If you are 30mil in def and get raided by someone with 25mil attack that's along the same percentage lines for as long as I can remember.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All stats are calculated correctly. The display of the stats is the bugged portion of their code thus not that big of a hurry to fix.