Bosses not dropping loot now and history of loot wiped?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bosses not dropping loot now and history of loot wiped?

Post Count

Bosses not dropping loot now and history of loot wiped?

CJ54 or other mods,

Just noticed that after completing the latest boss, it's not showing what was awarded to anyone in our faction. To make things more suspicious, all the loot reward history of past bosses are no longer lit up or able to "click" on. Did the powers that be decide we have gained enough loot from this event? Silly me for being suspicious right...lol
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    + 1

We are often not seeing loot awarded in history even though more than the min points are visible on the scoreboard while the boss is not active.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebee View Post
    CJ54 or other mods,

Just noticed that after completing the latest boss, it's not showing what was awarded to anyone in our faction. To make things more suspicious, all the loot reward history of past bosses are no longer lit up or able to "click" on. Did the powers that be decide we have gained enough loot from this event? Silly me for being suspicious right...lol
    More than just current boss kills too. Prior history shows no loot rewarded and it looks like the units that were earned in the past are now gone too. What is going on? Again.

Post Count
    Just did a test run on a lv65 (didn't want to waste too many folders), and raw stat numbers are still going up, but it is curious that the history seems to have been wiped
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep same here. Please Fix it quick Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If reward isnt lit up u did not do enough damage to get a reward

Post Count
    Jaebee is right, all of our prior rewards are wiped also, They showed a couple hours ago and now nothing. Reward buttons not lit anymore

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not even giving out the normal prizes for each level.. We just cleared our level.. Suppose to get ground medal.. Did not show up.. Pls help..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    If reward isnt lit up u did not do enough damage to get a reward
    Not true in many cases and that is one of the issues. If you look at the history you see players not ranked. No unit provided because they are not being ranked -- known issue.

New issue is that the history of prior boss kills where units earned showed are now gone and you cannot see if or what unit was earned.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just got a reward after the last boss we killed. The rest are still blank. This happened to us last night. I think it has to do with the time stamp on Gree's servers or something.
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    Forget that! I impede!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here, entire history shows greyed out reward for all faction members. Leaderboard buttons show history.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goober View Post
    Same here, entire history shows greyed out reward for all faction members. Leaderboard buttons show history.
    The history sections shows all the bosses summoned since the event began.
    The greyed out Rewards button only show where you didn't get a reward from the random drop units. To get a reward you have to take part in the boss raid and score above the minimum shown in blue on the event.

All mbers of a faction get the faction reward.

That's why you are seeing greyed out reward buttons

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    History is changing for me.

2 hours ago i saw only low level 100 boss loot (800 stat units). 2 hours later I see 3K and 6K stat units at the spot where the low loot was. Have to look in the inventory
    Add me: 268-704-009

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Alot of our guys mainly droid score enough pts for the loot drop but at end show no rank, no reward and no splash screen! Please fix this, thousands short in stats now because of this

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sorry to hijack but similar vein - 80k just been wiped off my attack/defence stats ????

Is this punishment for getting a full refund for the £1389 I spent on gold for this tosh bug ridden piece of fraudulent nonsense?