Raid boss - GREE fail? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid boss - GREE fail?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    You know it's a slow day in Modern War when there is a two page thread about how the current event is *too* good...
    Haha, you should have closed the thread on that. Make people more confused then they already are.
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Consistent Contributor Einszwei's Avatar
    Post Count
    heheheh watch this event get *screwed* over next time round in CC this crap happened and im assuming it probably happen here as well after the positive feedback from the people who play here speaking of which can i recruit a few

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    You know it's a slow day in Modern War when there is a two thread about how the current event is *too* good...
    How you wish it was good. Us veterans are just taking a breather as we know a gale force shyt-storm is heading our way.

Brace yourselves.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just no pleasing some , finally we get a good event which most seem to be having fun doing , and along comes someone to whinge about it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I've heard the raid boss on ka is very hard to complete without gold. I'm assuming mw will be heading the same way next raid boss.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Quote Originally Posted by Big she'd View Post
    Just no pleasing some , finally we get a good event which most seem to be having fun doing, and along comes someone to whinge about it
    Well buddy, I was merely stating the facts. The event in KA was really terrible. We are heading that direction whether you like it or not.

Things around here go south as soon as anyone starts liking it. You'll see that happening real soon.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    1. This is a bait event. Wait until the next one rolls out at unbelievably high cost with no free folders.
    2. Anyone in a faction with players avg 2-3 million attack and less are not going to farm level 100 bosses. The cost is a vault per boss.
    3. Grab what your level will allow while the sun is shining.
    4. The first post is right, this has created a two tier membership. I like others I know have shot up 3-4 million in stats by farming.
    5. The end is nigh ! LoL