Raid boss - GREE fail?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss - GREE fail?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Raid boss - GREE fail?

Just something I was thinking about earlier today...

First off, this has been the best event yet. My stats have gone up over 2 million and we are on cruise control killing lvl 100 boss nonstop with very little gold spend because of high participation. 2 more days of this and who knows where my stats will end up. The top teams have now separated themselves to a point where the gap between top10/25 and everyone else is something that will never go away. I think everyone expects the next raid boss to be near impossible to complete so this lvl100 farming is practically done with after this event outside of the SUPtards. With this exponential ramp up in stats from this event you have now conditioned the MW community to expect something similar in the future. We have an LTQ coming up next......are we supposed to drop vaults on this? Why would I spend the required money and gain the XP for such little return? On the following event, am I supposed to hammer through 75 bosses now just to get to a few units that will actually make my inventory?

Only way around this as I see it, is for you to jack up the stats even further on the LTQ or come out with a health regen boost of some sort. Otherwise I don't see people spending because they'll think the event is a rip off compared to the raid boss. I don't know I just think this event, as great as it is, has killed peoples interest in spending on future events outside of war. Seems like this is going to backfire, but hey that's just my opinion.

Post Count
    I agree. The current elite drop farming could not have been Grees intention. Well it was the first of that type for MW, so it will sure be tweaked.

Post Count
    Everyone is farming it though so the net gain is pretty much zero on this event.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vorm View Post
    Everyone is farming it though so the net gain is pretty much zero on this event.
    Thats the usual blurred vision of a top25er. Go a little further down the WD ranks and lots of factions will not farm them or even finish the quests.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Thats the usual blurred vision of a top25er. Go a little further down the WD ranks and lots of factions will not farm them or even finish the quests.
    mods will have a big affect on it too

Post Count
    True, and I'm not sure where the cutoff is for who can do it. But Gree making the bosses harder won't fix that, it will just make it to where only the top 3 or whatever can do it.... moves the bar but doesn't really change anything.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Every time Gree introduces something new, the rewards start out great and gradually get worse. Think about when they started the ltq. They had boost units mixed in and then those went bye bye. I am sure they will do the same thing with the raid boss and top factions will finish it but find the units aren't worth spending gold to do anymore. Epic boss is bound to get harder as well after this as well.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    that's a sweet gain that's for sure....
    Justice League (Beyond The Dead)

Finished first place in every war. Recruiting active players for our 4 teams. https://groupme.com/join_group/6757157/wRRGFR

I am the Commentator of Comments

Post Count
    Good point, perhaps Gree's way to fix faction mismatching by widening the gap and fixing the matching parameters..... Oh WTF am I on...... Yeah right.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Good point, perhaps Gree's way to fix factimismatched hing by widening the gap and fixing the matching parameters..... Oh WTF am I on...... Yeah right.
    ROTFLMAO! Yup, couldn't have agreed more. Factions are still gonna get mismatched in WD.

Just enjoy this current raid boss cos you will never get such easy event ever again.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Good point, perhaps Gree's way to fix faction mismatching by widening the gap and fixing the matching parameters..... Oh WTF am I on...... Yeah right.
    Agent Orange do you perhaps live in Colorado?? Lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Area51z View Post
    Agent Orange do you perhaps live in Colorado?? Lol
    No but I wish I did!
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

You know it's a slow day in Modern War when there is a two page thread about how the current event is *too* good...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    You know it's a slow day in Modern War when there is a two page thread about how the current event is *too* good...

That is funny.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I absolutly love the raid boss