SAS 1st Losers - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS 1st Losers

Post Count
    Forget the lag at the end....if SAS had merged with the Mollies as was planned there is no way the outcome is the same. Pretty much everybody lost here by not witnessing that dynamic pairing. Shameful indeed.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Maybe there is still hope for next war. Try to be positive, Molly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Forget the lag at the end....if SAS had merged with the Mollies as was planned there is no way the outcome is the same. Pretty much everybody lost here by not witnessing that dynamic pairing. Shameful indeed.
    MV, what about the rumors that several Molly players were unable to log into the game due to roid smashing their phones following a sick high weight set? How would this have affected a potential pairing?
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    MV, what about the rumors that several Molly players were unable to log into the game due to roid smashing their phones following a sick high weight set? How would this have affected a potential pairing?
    This happened, resulting in SAS not being able to win. Damn them mollies and roid rage.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cluff View Post

SAS and LO last battles... obviously SAS has an easier match and scored more points.. so the whole blaming the lag is a crap excuse as well
    Thank you for your common sense on the matter! LO was paired with a much tuffet time, as they should, to end the war. They gave SAS a top 150 team. C'mon, really?!?! I saw a post that said that SAS didn't have any good targets to hit, but LO didn't even score that many points last battle.

Tuffer team

Quote Originally Posted by StreetDwellaz View Post
    Thank you for your common sense on the matter! LO was paired with a much tuffet time, as they should, to end the war. They gave SAS a top 150 team. C'mon, really?!?! I saw a post that said that SAS didn't have any good targets to hit, but LO didn't even score that many points last battle.
    *tuffer team.....not tuffet time. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but SAS finishing 2nd AGAIN just cracks me up. So much trash talk, so little backing it up.

It's Crime City though, even if you win you still lose.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Both teams suffered the lag so there wouldn't have been a different outcome
    both teams did suffer the same but who's to say outcome wouldn't be any different is ignorant.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Everyone had issues, and you really think SAS had more good readily available tha LO? I think both would of had enough to just keep tapping tapping tapping until time out.
    man u r one arrogant dude.

Post Count
    Congrats LO!

SAS has tried... and failed....as always...they know how it feels...

so good!
    ----------------------------------
    per aspera ad astra!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTeflonDon View Post
    The sad part is that LOC took on 15 or so ex- FC vets... so it was basically just FC vs. SAS again..
    21 FC players to be correct. LOC were already a very strong team we just gave them a nudge across the finish line.

If it was FC vs SAS again it would have been over in the first 12 hours with FC ahead by 10 million points as per the other 14 wars. You had a chance this time, keep making excuses as to why you didn't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    15 ex FC doesn't make a full team so no it wasn't.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Cluff View Post
    uhhh... SAS had several ex-FC members as well... stop with the excuses
    Exactly again, lots of top FC players left for SAS after FC retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtidawgidvas View Post
    both teams did suffer the same but who's to say outcome wouldn't be any different is ignorant.
    Who knows what might of happened if Gree servers had been up to scratch. Lets face it though, the way SAS have been running their mouths ever since they beat FC in that fight where both teams couldn't log in has erased any sympathy players might of had for the team in what was such a close fight.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    I appreciate your attempt at humor, Matt. But unfortunately, I do not nor do I condone the use of performance enhancing supplements by anyone in the syndicate. Molly Maguires have too much pride in the journey to be taking shortcuts. Not that you care, but I personally oversee the Molly Maguire training program and require all members to submit weekly status pics in various muscle mag fitness poses. Seems to be the best way to ensure the program is working.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I personally oversee the Molly Maguire training program and require all members to submit weekly status pics in various muscle mag fitness poses. Seems to be the best way to ensure the program is working.
    That seems messed up. Better call the straight police!
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    All this did was prove that SAS would never, ever come in first place with FC around. All their excuses for not wanting first place because of the cost for such a small reward are all garbage. The notion that they could beat FC in a PvP event is also laughable. Good job LO, if anything, the thousands you spent sure gave quite a few people some good laughs seeing SAS in their customary second place spot.

Banned
    Post Count
    Congrats Lights Out Club! Not to be an ass, but I'm delighted that the arrogant SAS was stuck in second place again, and even more so that a respectable team like yours were the ones to beat them. Kudos, and good luck in the wars to come!