SAS 1st Losers - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: SAS 1st Losers

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Man, you just have a retort for everything, don't you?
    Sorry max.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did LO battle SAS during the battle?

Lurker
    Post Count
    WoW I forgot this battle was a 15 minute weekend!
    Why leave it until the last hour to try and make a statement, it will be along with the start, the most congested time!
    Seriously after all that money has been put down, a senior member should call a massive 2 war push, leave nothing to chance! SC posted 800k in the last 3 hours, because they had done what they needed to do already!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sorry at least last 5hours for SC 800k

Quote Originally Posted by -hades- View Post
    WoW I forgot this battle was a 15 minute weekend!
    Why leave it until the last hour to try and make a statement, it will be along with the start, the most congested time!
    Seriously after all that money has been put down, a senior member should call a massive 2 war push, leave nothing to chance! SC posted 800k in the last 3 hours, because they had done what they needed to do already!

Banned
    Post Count

Cool The real winner

To get rid of all excuses for future battles, I suggest that GREE will give LO and SAS a final battle after everyone is done, where they meet each other in a final battle, where they can show what they are made off.

Secondly the lag should be of no concern by then.

Another suggestion for GREE is to sell live viewing of the leaderboard for 50 Gold 😂😂😂

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lueds View Post
    60 iPad Air tablets - $30,000
    Crime City In-app purchases to win first place - $65,000
    Coming in second - PRICELESS
    WOW.......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yancool View Post
    To get rid of all excuses for future battles, I suggest that GREE will give LO and SAS a final battle after everyone is done, where they meet each other in a final battle, where they can show what they are made off.

Secondly the lag should be of no concern by then.

Another suggestion for GREE is to sell live viewing of the leaderboard for 50 Gold 
    Yes that sounds absolutely terrific. Maybe in the custom clothing shop you should be able to buy your in-game character a t-shirt to show that you you are either an LO fan or SAS fan....................or perhaps that should read ' total fanny'

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just wonder why SAS didn't adopt the Fight Club method of total domination from the very instant & then building an insurmountable lead. Whoever scores early & often always wins.

Consistent Contributor SNEAKERJUNKY's Avatar
    Post Count
    In all honestly.. We screwed up.. We really should've started the war with a quick 20m so SAS knew they had no chance... The way it played out was bad for both teams. No one meant to score 85 million.

Congrats to Gree for a little revenue boost in the first month of 2014.

LOC ----> 2014 WORLD CHAMPS

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Please don't turn into another SAS coming on here trying to brag constantly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Please don't turn into another SAS coming on here trying to brag constantly.
    Because if you do, Pedro will notify you instantly & subsequently attempt to trump whatever it is you're saying. Or whatever it is he thinks you might be saying. Or he'll just grasp at straws & try to divert the attention from you, onto him.

Watch & you'll see what I'm saying. It's like watching a hamster on a wheel. It keeps thinking progress is made, but..,oh you know the rest.

Point proven.
    See, just look below at his response time (one minute). Never gets off that wheel.
    Around & around it goes.
    Last edited by Flapjacks; 01-07-2014 at 12:47 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Oh dear we have an obsessed little stalker.
    Well at least it gives you something to do I guess.
    Keep dreaming of me hunni.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Keep going. Your an SAS wannabee. Butthurt at FC because you can't be at the top. You post on a forum of a game constantly criticising everyone's stats and achievements because you can't compete. It's pure jealousy kid.
    But keep stalking me, at least it gives you something to do when they let you out for a little while.
    You can keep trying petty digs at me, everyone can see it's your insecurities and admiration for me shining through.

Post Count

i paid attention

SAS didn't score a bit in the first couple of hours, i think (not that i think they are the best) they could have been able to get more points.
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Keep going. Your an SAS wannabee. Butthurt at FC because you can't be at the top. You post on a forum of a game constantly criticising everyone's stats and achievements because you can't compete. It's pure jealousy kid.
    But keep stalking me, at least it gives you something to do when they let you out for a little while.
    You can keep trying petty digs at me, everyone can see it's your insecurities and admiration for me shining through.
    Well at least I'm a jealous kid that can spell. Yep, I'm a kid that knows the difference between you're & your. I was taught that in 2nd grade, ya know, like 2 years ago.

So's if I'm a kid, & Learndedid how's to spellz in 2nd graed, what do that makes you?